Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferguson Marchers Challenged With Fried Chicken, Watermelon, 40 Oz Malt Liqour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Ferguson Marchers Challenged With Fried Chicken, Watermelon, 40 Oz Malt Liqour

lmfao

bro,

your username is a black rapper with a tattoo on his face who wants to have sex with p diddy.

just letting you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      bro,

your username is a black rapper with a tattoo on his face who wants to have sex with p diddy.

just letting you know.
      bro

so you dont think, the video I posted is even remotely funny.

I thought it was funny, doesnt make me a racist or anything like that.
      Last edited by Daylyt; 12-19-2014, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
        lmfao

You left the educational system pretty early in life. You probably thought you were too cool for it, but in fact you just couldn't keep up in class. Am I right?

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          bro,

just letting you know.
          Don't forget this.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
            bro

so you dont think, the video I posted is even remotely funny.

I thought it was funny, doesnt make me a racist or anything like that.
            bro,

i dont need to do anything.

you do that quite well yourself.

Comment

man yall some PC society ass cry babies lol, yall the reason "the interview" got pulled lol.

**** yall that video was funny.

and here a new video for ya, new dance called hit the adrian broner, and adrian ducking daylyt whats up with that one on one lol broner been hiding ever since he got hit up.

Comment

Man who doesn't love 40s, fried chicken or watermelon? Seriously, this **** was funny but I still don't get why black people get ragged on for liking those things.

**** ya

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Man who doesn't love 40s, fried chicken or watermelon? Seriously, this **** was funny but I still don't get why black people get ragged on for liking those things.

**** ya
                  Yep. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

**** ya
                    I like it too but its funny, its like when they make fun of white people for incest or mexican for tacos and burritos, its funny as hell to me. its jsut white people get serious with their stereo types and that makes it even more funny lol, take a step back and really look at it. Lmfao these dude brought fried chicken, watermelons and 40's to use as props to counter protest the black people LMFAO that shit funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X