Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, terrorism won....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard the movie was ******ed but i wanted it to come out to go watch it especially when these cyber b*tches made terrorist threats, and I hoped everyone would make that **** movie a hit and show nobody scared of them ...or so I thought but theaters b*tched out.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the hacked information had already been released. The theatres pulled out, and eventually Sony, because of the terroristic threats to theaters that show the film.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        I don't really understand why the threats would be taken so seriously. I read that threats were made about theater goers, and 80% of theaters pulled the plug.

What the hell is that? What is North Korea going to do to theater goers? Not like there are North Korean sleeper cells throughout the US or anything like that.

Could it be that this is just an excuse? Maybe Sony Theaters pulled the plug to avoid release of something embarrassing, or what have you (e.g., as a result of blackmail).

The whole story just seems bizarre.

I agree with this, actually.
        Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
        There must be some serious dirt in those hacked e mails
        Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
        Correct me if I'm wrong, but the hacked information had already been released. The theatres pulled out, and eventually Sony, because of the terroristic threats to theaters that show the film.
        it can't really be because of the threat of terrorism, Canada's military is a joke, we've got leaky submarines purchased from the british navy, ww2 destroyers and 50 year old helicopters but in a straight out war we'd crush north korea. no country on earth should be afraid of north korea, they make Syria look like a superpower

Comment

http://www.brobible.com/entertainmen...the-interview/

Comment

Working...
          X