Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Golvkin wins poster of the year it will prove NSB was taken over by trolls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Golvkin wins poster of the year it will prove NSB was taken over by trolls

vote fellas, do not let Golovkin win

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=660650

This is gonna make everyone vote for golovkin...

Golovkin is NOT part of the SDF http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=633319

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      vote fellas, do not let Golovkin win

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=660650

Comment

Hahaha larry looking for some extra votes. Just playing, I agree with you, it's ridiculous that he's winning. I would have voted for you but i Already gave my vote to golovkin.

Comment

You do not have to vote for me,i do not deserve it..vote for one of the good posters like Irondan,jose or dan cov..hell even freedom

Comment

You do not have to vote for me,i do not deserve it..vote for one of the good posters like Irondan,jose or dan cov..hell even freedom
            I was kidding about the above post, I voted for Jose. But people should vote for you since you're the closest to him and are a good, objective poster even though you're a kunt lol

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              I was kidding about the above post, I voted for Jose. But people should vote for you since you're the closest to him and are a good, objective poster even though you're a kunt lol
              lol..............

Comment

I shouldn't even be on the list especially this year, far more deserving members but I guess its votes that count.

For the record I agree he shouldn't be winning hes a snappy racist troll. The closest he comes to actually talking boxing is wishing death on certain black boxers who are apparently terrified of GGG and r4pe on their wives. Total spit in the face to the decent posters.

I actually tuned into his talk show and could only stomach listening to his high pitched voice screaming how he'd physically kill Andre Ward for 10 minutes before having to close it. The time before that it was a 20+ min talk about hiding in closests?

Its not sour grapes, I don't care about winning or losing in truth I just think its ridiculous this guy is winning or even on the list but hey others must like him.

Comment

Last edited by BOXEO _; 12-10-2014, 04:17 PM.

Comment

These last couple of days should have made it clear NSB has already been lost to trolls.

Comment

Working...
                    X