Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uldouz Wallace. What Rating do you give her 1-10. Would you hit it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She was a former ring girl.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      She is a 10. I would let her do anything she wanted to me.

When I see pics of this woman, the song that pops in my head is this one.

she not a dime bro. she got boot thats for sho but the rest of her body is good but not great. she should be a bit taller, longer legs, face could be hotter and naturally prettier without all that cake make up on.

funny thing is i used to follow her on instagram or twitter until i got sick of her posting poorly lit wannabe model pics so i unfollowed her lol. like her pics aint modelings pics they like pics taking in motel rooms or her dirty apartment or like a friends car that aint even that ballin.

shes like a 7/10 in my book. but again i live in LA so the standards be hella high out here.

i never knew she was persian i thought she was latina this whole time? theres some fine bad persians who live around my block and who go to my gym.

i was at pinkberry the other day and a bad persian dime was there bending over in her see thru yoga pants she would own this chick u be jockin bro.

Comment

I agree with Donnie she's a 7 in my book.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Her breasts are too small and out of proportion to her butt....still, a solid 6.

Comment

I would seriously let her dominate me. I'm not in to that kind of **** but I would make an exception for her.

Comment

Revision...downgrade to 4. She has a Kardashian look to her face....a real pecker killer for me.

Comment

I think she actually might have been one of the people who had their photo's leaked in the fappening. I'm not sure but I think she might have had a video leaked too. If true, my cock might explode.

She has a ******* video online, Go to "X videos" and search Uldouz Wallace if you want to see her give head, The video is only 0:59 though.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  [/B]

She has a ******* video online, Go to "X videos" and search Uldouz Wallace if you want to see her give head, The video is only 0:59 though.
                  Who needs more than 0:59? Only **** stars go THAT long.

Comment

A solid 6. I don't really rate plastic chicks.

Comment

she looks like kim, who looks like a horse.

Comment

Working...
                      X