Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charles Barkley on the media:" They never do that when black people kill each other"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Barkley on the media:" They never do that when black people kill each other"

"The true story came out from the grand jury testimony"
    Barkley said..

Adding that he was made aware of "key forensic evidence, and several black witnesses that supported Officer Darren Wilson’s story..." He continued, "I can’t believe anything I hear on television anymore.

As for the Ferguson looters , he says they're "SCUMBAGS"

http://news.yahoo.com/why-charles-ba...163736319.html

Last edited by 231; 12-01-2014, 03:35 PM.

Sir Chuck is a comedian, buy he's a bit too flaky.

Hard to take him seriously when he keeps jocking frontrunners. He's like the Rodney Harrison of the NBA.

Three weeks ago Harrison said the Bengals were the clear class of the AFC.

I stopped payin' attention to Chuck because o' the likes.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

LarryX and Charles Barkley are my two favorite Afro-American gentlemen.

Comment

"I can't believe anything I hear on television anymore. And, that's why I don't like talking about race issues with the media anymore, because they (the media) love this stuff, and lead people to jump to conclusions. The media shouldn't do that. They never do that when black people kill each other. "

Truer words have never been spoken

Comment

Charles Barkley too real.

Comment

Sir Charles a G.

Comment

Its just the truth and is exactly what everyone that is non black has been saying forever, but its racist or something.

Black people are the smallest demographic but have the highest violent crime rates.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X