No announcement yet.

I need to learn about football.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to learn about football.

I'm watching the Patriots game later with some friends and I do not understand football.

Just give me some basic things I need to know.

Seriously man? It's pretty simple, just sit there and cheer your boy tom on.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      I'm watching the Patriots game later with some friends and I do not understand football.

Just give me some basic things I need to know.
      You really do

Watch the game for a long time. Don't just watch your favorite team, watch as many games as you can in a day so you can get a feel for how the game is played.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Seriously man? It's pretty simple, just sit there and cheer your boy tom on.
        I love Tom. He is the greatest of all time.

Comment

:smileysex

Comment

Talk about how tall they are, how much they weight and how fast they can run very short distances. Watch them stick their arses out in their shiny white satin breeches. Hate the gays.

Comment

When you need to learn about football, it's too early for you to call anyone the greatest of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                When you need to learn about football, it's too early for you to call anyone the greatest of all time.
                I've watched half a game. I think that's enough to determine who the goat is.

Comment

I've watched half a game. I think that's enough to determine who the goat is.
                  Watch Replays of games from along time ago. You are a fan boy. I have dedicated a fair amount of my time studying the game of Football. Bradshaw, Unitas, and Montana were better than Brady. If you want to take some time to learn more about the game, use an open mind Study as much as you possibly can.
                  Last edited by Build That Wall; 11-30-2014, 06:18 PM.

Comment

One Day, Aaron Rodgers will be referred to as the Greatest of All Time.

Comment

Working...
                    X