No announcement yet.

I need to learn about football.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    I think I've dished out red k maybe 5 times maximum.

Some **** actually red k'd me the other day and I left him green k with an abusive message by accident. That's right **** you One more Round you Aussie twat.
    I haven't in ages. And don't plan on it.

Only times I came close was on Welterscmit and Elroy.

Driving me crazy reading some of their horse-c.ock

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I think I've dished out red k maybe 5 times maximum.

Some **** actually red k'd me the other day and I left him green k with an abusive message by accident. That's right **** you One more Round you Aussie twat.
      One More Round is a ****. He was hating on me one day for no reason. I blocked his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
        I haven't in ages. And don't plan on it.

Only times I came close was on Welterscmit and Elroy.

Driving me crazy reading some of their horse-c.ock
        Why Elroy? Because of his insane heavyweight opinion? I find that shot amusing , so ****in delusional.

Comment

Brush I feel like we got off on the wrong foot.

Let's be friends.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Why Elroy? Because of his insane heavyweight opinion? I find that shot amusing , so ****in delusional.
            He literally ruins every NSB Heavyweight thread with elaborate, well planned, eloquent trolling.

It's maddening.

And Welt was annoying me by constantly harassing people with his mightier than thou bull****.

Everything is "immature" or "let the grown ups talk" crap.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              One More Round is a ****. He was hating on me one day for no reason. I blocked his ass.
              Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post

Let's be friends.
              This is also true. Brush had me on ignore, now we're bros.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post

Let's be friends.
                Sounds good. I try to be a peace keeper. Sounds good. But for real, learn more about the game of football. Watch the entire series of Americas game, The Super Bowl Champions. Do it Chronologically. Start with the 1966 Green Bay Packers, and go all the way to the 2013 Seattle Seahawks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America...Bowl_Champions

Then when you finish, watch America's game. The Missing Rings.

It may take you a while. Go at your own pace. You will learn a lot.

Then learn more about the Tuck Rule. It defines the history of Tom Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
                  He literally ruins every NSB Heavyweight thread with elaborate, well planned, eloquent trolling.

It's maddening.

And Welt was annoying me by constantly harassing people with his mightier than thou bull****.

Everything is "immature" or "let the grown ups talk" crap.
                  Hahaha that's what I love about his posts man, they're hilarious. And I actually think he means it.

I hear ya on welt I hate judgement, especially in the drunk Lang. What makes it worse is he admits he dd it because of his struggling marriage. I hate weak **** like that.

Comment

This is also true. Brush had me on ignore, now we're bros.
                    We real good bro's

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Hahaha that's what I love about his posts man, they're hilarious. And I actually think he means it.

I hear ya on welt I hate judgement, especially in the drunk Lang. What makes it worse is he admits he dd it because of his struggling marriage. I hate weak **** like that.
                      Yea I don't respond kindly when people are annoying others on here with Judgemental bull****.

Life is rough enough, and people's creativity being stifled with online buzzkilling irks me.

Comment

Working...
                      X