No announcement yet.

The Black Friday Violence Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
    That was just for 4 days brother. I've been to Cuba twice before but it was with the boys and I was single. Colombia looks good as well. Next year I"m thinking Europe or Asia? Not sure, the world is a big place man.
    I'm spending two weeks in Costa Rica just before Christmas to past New Year's. Taking the whole family ...wife, two kids, one son in law, one future son in law, one grandson and my sister. I'm looking forward to it...has been a hard year for some of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      I'm spending two weeks in Costa Rica just before Christmas to past New Year's. Taking the whole family ...wife, two kids, one son in law, one future son in law, one grandson and my sister. I'm looking forward to it...has been a hard year for some of us.
      What part you headin to? Always wanted to go.

Comment

I would love to visit there as well, but I want to try something other than the caribbean and central America.

Have fun!

Comment

NICE. Have a good trip, player.

Comment

Working...
          X