Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raiders Celebrate not a win... not a win...NOT A WIN...but a sack...SMH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be way more excited about Mack than Carr tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
      Next time to come out meet me at the tailgate and I will get some trees and burn it down.

Maybe even talk boxing or something.

sounds good...i'm down to match bowls

Originally posted by VAGAB0ND View Post
      Yeah, he is real tough. And a great leader. I read this morning that James Jones said he's a great leader and mature beyond his years.

The future of the Raiders is in his hands.

did you read about Tuck? he said he was gonna fight Moore if they lost that game

Comment

Saddly im not surprised raider fans don't see the bigger picture...and don't agree with my post...SMH...

Comment

Luckily they got the timeout. Both young LB's were chastised for it by Tuck, but it's still inexcusable at this level. You have to know the situation at ALL times.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Luckily they got the timeout. Both young LB's were chastised for it by Tuck, but it's still inexcusable at this level. You have to know the situation at ALL times.
            Please tell me you're a Raider fan.......

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
              Please tell me you're a Raider fan.......
              Nah. I'm a Lions Fan. #OnePride #LionsDen

Comment

Derek Carr actually has shown a lot of promise. Especially for playing on one of the worst teams in NFL history.

I remember the year my Fins almost lost every game... But a winning franchise can come back the next year and win the division and go 11-5.

Oh yeah, not to mention we're the ONLY squad to have a true perfect season.

Hahaha Patriots thought they could have a perfect season!?! WHAT?! Bwhahaha, then get their sht pushed in when it counted the most. Nah, you ain't us, Pats.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  did you read about Tuck? he said he was gonna fight Moore if they lost that game
                  Which he should of it that stupid shat cost them the game.
                  I was keeping track on my phone because where I was they don't have NFL network. Started going nuts after the sack, then was like what the fuk they call a time out for.
                  Once I seen what happened on Sportscenter I was just dumbfounded. Fuking Raiders at least we got a win.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                    Ya'll know imma keep it to MY teams type of fella....but this is just ridiculous... and FYI this is as much on the players as it is on the head coach...no discipline...no respect for the game...act like you've been there for god's sake...and they could have cost THE TEAM their first victory... SMH #selfish#cmonman#WeakSalsa

them celebrating then getting flagged probably helped them win.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X