Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raiders Celebrate not a win... not a win...NOT A WIN...but a sack...SMH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Raiders Celebrate not a win... not a win...NOT A WIN...but a sack...SMH

Ya'll know imma keep it to MY teams type of fella....but this is just ridiculous... and FYI this is as much on the players as it is on the head coach...no discipline...no respect for the game...act like you've been there for god's sake...and they could have cost THE TEAM their first victory... SMH #selfish#cmonman#WeakSalsa

I was pulling for the Raiders at the end, and for them to have to call a timeout (with the Chiefs out of timeouts themselves) after a huge sack because of that celebration with less then 30 seconds left to play was pretty damn boneheaded.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      I was pulling for the Raiders at the end, and for them to have to call a timeout (with the Chiefs out of timeouts themselves) after a huge sack because of that celebration with less then 30 seconds left to play was pretty damn boneheaded.
      indeed ma brotha....indeed....

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
        Ya'll know imma keep it to MY teams type of fella....but this is just ridiculous... and FYI this is as much on the players as it is on the head coach...no discipline...no respect for the game...act like you've been there for god's sake...and they could have cost THE TEAM their first victory... SMH #selfish#cmonman#WeakSalsa

**** the ***** ass forty whiners. The punks will be sitting at home during the playoffs. The future looking bright for us, not so much for yall.

Plus we going to take Harbaugh as our coach next year.

Kap is garbage bruh.

Lets go OAKLAND!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
          **** the ***** ass forty whiners. The punks will be sitting at home during the playoffs. The future looking bright for us, not so much for yall.

Kap is garbage bruh.

Lets go OAKLAND!!!!
          This was taken before this year.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/08/wors...akland-raiders

I'm sure this years 1-10 start is really changing hearts and minds.

Comment

I thought it was absolutely ******ed. I couldn't believe they were back there still doing some stupid ass hand slaps. That's why they're going to be 1-15

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post

Kap is garbage bruh.

Lets go OAKLAND!!!!

Comment

Why you mad doe? Haters gonna hate and ain'ters gonna ain't.

Comment

Being serious though, that was some dumb s**t. It could have been the most epic fail ever if Justin Tuck didn't call that timeout and the Queefs went on to win the game.

Like Derek Carr said after the game, "Praise Jesus".

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    I thought it was absolutely ******ed. I couldn't believe they were back there still doing some stupid ass hand slaps. That's why they're going to be 1-15
                    First off we are a legendary franchise. While yall hating who is ur team? Its about the future for the Raiders and finishing strong.

We will rise again against all odds. So u suckas can keep hating it wont matter.

Got rid of the fake coach Dennis Allen and no we are trending up. Have a great core of young players to build around. Looking good for the future.

Comment

Working...
                    X