Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you wear shoes inside your place?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Do you wear shoes inside your place?

A few of us at work went to a coworker's place for lunch today and he refused to let anyone in if they didn't take their shoes off. Not a big deal...it's his place and I respect that.

But it just got me wondering how many households are shoe free homes. I personally wear my shoes inside, and if it's not my shoes, it's sandals. And I don't make anybody take their shoes off when they come in.

How about you guys? Anybody who don't wear shoes inside the crib?

No we never did. My brother does wear shoes in his crib and allows others. I'm more of a hygene freak(not extreme though) so I don't allow it.

Comment

I don't make it a rule for others BC I don't want some dank ass feet smell; but I always wear slippers in my house. Just more comfortable IMO.

Comment

this is one asian custom i can get behind.

Comment

Meh, I have critters, so me getting all crazy if somebody wears shoes inside my house wouldn't make much sense.

I mean, if you come to my door step looking like you just dug out Jason Voorhees from the grave, then yeah, you got to take your kicks off, bro.

Comment

I don't really mind but would prefer visitors to leave their shoes by the front door if possible. Imagine if it rained and guests walked inside your house and all over your carpet with muddy shoes.

Comment

Oh yeah definitely, rain/muddy/clearly dirty kicks always have to come off. Anything that can be tracked inside. I'm just talking about your normal nice weather outside and peeps with acceptably clean shoes.

Comment

I don't let people walk barefoot in my home. I can't stand feet, they are freakin disgusting. So if someone comes to the house I have this basket full of socks by the door that i bought. They take the socks and keep them. Nobodies nasty bare feet in my house.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                  I don't really mind but would prefer visitors to leave their shoes by the front door if possible. Imagine if it rained and guests walked inside your house and all over your carpet with muddy shoes.
                  They can't wipe their feet off in the door mat/entrance rug? I don't know man, like Beercules and Rip Chudd noted, I'd get grossed out having people bring their smelly ass feet into my home.

Comment

I have terrazo/throw rugs.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X