Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me About Your Pets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Tibetan Mastiff named Conan. He eats anything in sight and he craps landmines. I have to give him a complete haircut 8 months out of the year or else he overheats. From Nov-Feb I let it all grow out, he looks like a damn Lion when his hair is at full length. He's 165 lbs of pure awesomeness.

He looks just like this guy.

Last edited by BOXEO _; 11-07-2014, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

This is Anja, I adopted her from some toothless people in a K-Mart parking lot. Her father was a skinny Yorkie and her mother a morbidly obese Dachshund. She's seven months old and she ****ing rules. I got her around the time my girlfriend went to the big house and she's been an awesome companion, despite eating holes in my carpet and a piece of the wall.
      Forget the dog. I wanna hear this story about your girl going to the big house.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        I second this. Hope it wasn't serious

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I have a stupid ass cat and she's mean as hell.
          This **** made me lol

Comment

Look at that ****. Looks cute right? WRONG.

She bites and attacks feet. She was cool, that lasted like a month.
            A few years back a cat kept coming into our patio, I'm guessing it was the previous owners cat that they left behind. Anywho, anytime this cat wanted to come inside our house she would scratch at the door so we could let her in. After a while we started to feed her and we would leave a bowl of milk outside for her to drink and every time we did she would wait outside the door until one of my brothers or I would come home. She then would run behind a tree and bring us some sort of animal that she had killed, usually gophers and birds. I guess that was her way of thanking us. We would let her stay in the house when it would rain and when I used to wake up in the morning she would be right in front of my face staring at me. She loved to attack feet like your cat, especially when I had sucks on. She would grab on and I would drag her all around the house. When we moved out we couldn't find her so we had to leave her behind, till this day I miss that cat (mucho ****)

Comment

Originally posted by -MGM- View Post
              A few years back a cat kept coming into our patio, I'm guessing it was the previous owners cat that they left behind. Anywho, anytime this cat wanted to come inside our house she would scratch at the door so we could let her in. After a while we started to feed her and we would leave a bowl of milk outside for her to drink and every time we did she would wait outside the door until one of my brothers or I would come home. She then would run behind a tree and bring us some sort of animal that she had killed, usually gophers and birds. I guess that was her way of thanking us. We would let her stay in the house when it would rain and when I used to wake up in the morning she would be right in front of my face staring at me. She loved to attack feet like your cat, especially when I had sucks on. She would grab on and I would drag her all around the house. When we moved out we couldn't find her so we had to leave her behind, till this day I miss that cat (mucho ****)
              That sucks man, sorry to hear it. My pops has a similar story. He started feeding a stray and they became homeys. This little fella would follow my pops around all day everyday. For like a full decade he fed the little dude, and also took him in when it was really cold out.

And then one day the cat just never came home. My dad spend the next three days just walking the neighborhood looking for him...makes me sad to this day just thinking about it. I just hope that the cat died peacefully (if that's what indeed happened).

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                That sucks man, sorry to hear it. My pops has a similar story. He started feeding a stray and they became homeys. This little fella would follow my pops around all day everyday. For like a full decade he fed the little dude, and also took him in when it was really cold out.

And then one day the cat just never came home. My dad spend the next three days just walking the neighborhood looking for him...makes me sad to this day just thinking about it. I just hope that the cat died peacefully (if that's what indeed happened).
                I went back so many times hoping to find her but I never did. Now I only have my bearded dragon which she loved to stare at for hours. At first we thought she wanted to eat it, but we would let both play with each other and she never did him any harm. For some reason she loved to paw him on the head, it almost looked like she was petting him no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  This **** made me lol
                  Originally posted by -MGM- View Post
                  I think I just have to get her fixed and she will calm down. Sorry to hear about your cat though, I read when they bring you dead mice or bird; its a gift.

But **** my cat for real I can't have a dog in my apartment building

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    I second this. Hope it wasn't serious

I'll do a thread after the trial in January.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                      I've got a 4 year old American Pitbull terrier named Molly. She's a cool ass dog! I take her running and hiking with me all the time. 65 lbs of muscle. She thinks she's a lap dog and loves people.

Sounds like my AmStaff

Comment

Working...
                      X