Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about online dating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems like a way to find sex if you can't find it anywhere else but not very good for long-term intelligent relationships.

All of the girls' profiles just say stuff like "I LOVE FUN AND HAVING A GREAT TIME AND FUN WITH PEOPLE. U BEST HAVE A CAR."

Comment

Don't like it

I'm afraid of this kind of dates D:

Comment

find all the hoes on facebook, mocospace, pof

take all them hoes to pound town my brotha

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
          Whatever makes you get more pu.s.sy. That is all that matters.

My officemate attend some fu.kking dance lessons to get pus.sy
          More pusy isnt always better big bro

Im aiming for top notch gushy wet

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
            mocospace
            Theres some real Sherman tanks and tyranny looking hoes there. I made the mistake of scanning on my buddies phone.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

My buddy made an account on pof and in less than a week he was pounding some slut. It was quite funny because usually the homie has no game yet he manage to pull some slutty slut like nothing. He showed me a couple of other chicks that wanted the D, but for the most part those girls are chunky beasts. I guess if you don't mind those kind of girls I say go for it, doesn't hurt to get some once in a while instead of jerking off.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                Yeah but online dating is more riskier. You don't know if they are a real girl or crazy. The craigslist killers comes to mind with dealing with psycho's who use the internet for love interest.
                Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Sign o the times, man. All young people use Tinder.

In all seriousness; all you're doing is reducing your odds by not doing it. Finding the right partner is one of the most important things you do in your life, and like a lot of things you get out what you put in. People sit around all day waiting for the perfect partner to just fall into their laps, but they wouldn't expect that to happen with a job or something.

Got to get out there, son. If I was single i'd be on a few of those sites, no doubt.
                Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
                It seems like a way to find sex if you can't find it anywhere else but not very good for long-term intelligent relationships.

All of the girls' profiles just say stuff like "I LOVE FUN AND HAVING A GREAT TIME AND FUN WITH PEOPLE. U BEST HAVE A CAR."

it's the modern way to meet people, but all those profiles look like stereotypes, everyone says almost the same thing: "looking for excitement, world traveler, skydiving" etc. it's kind of hilarious and pathetic at the same time. some look bangable but i'm not sure i'd want to have a long conversation with any of them

Comment

it worked for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X