Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about online dating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about online dating?

I was talking to my girl about this a while back and she kinda looks down on people who do it. I feel like since we are a technology based society, online dating is becoming more socially acceptable. I mean, you see even commercials about E-Harmony and Match. The Farmers only one kinda makes me giggle. I think it's okay if people do it. I don't really mind it. You'll meet people in different ways. I tried it once, some girl messaged me on FB and she said she knew who I was and talked about how she knows my sister and my other friends. She even said we went to high school together. I didn't recognize her. It intrigued me plus she was bangable. Long story short, it was a one date thing and I dropped it. Anyway, what are your thoughts about online dating? Would you do it?

Whatever makes you get more pu.s.sy. That is all that matters.

My officemate attend some fu.kking dance lessons to get pus.sy

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post

I've been on a few dating websites in my single days. This right here pretty much sums it up. Alot of them said they were looking for a relationship, well that was sure further from the truth when I met them in person

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post

Yeah but online dating is more riskier. You don't know if they are a real girl or crazy. The craigslist killers comes to mind with dealing with psycho's who use the internet for love interest.

Comment

Go for it brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Go for it brother!
            Wait? What? I was just talking about internet dating in general buddy. I'm not going after some e-p*ssy.

Comment

Sign o the times, man. All young people use Tinder.

In all seriousness; all you're doing is reducing your odds by not doing it. Finding the right partner is one of the most important things you do in your life, and like a lot of things you get out what you put in. People sit around all day waiting for the perfect partner to just fall into their laps, but they wouldn't expect that to happen with a job or something.

Got to get out there, son. If I was single i'd be on a few of those sites, no doubt.

Comment

I've been permabanned from pof lol, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but do yourself the favor and before you fill out your 'bio', read a couple pages worth of other guys profiles in your area around your age. You'll notice, they all sound the same. Desperate and pathetic. Moral of the story, don't sound desperate and pathetic.

Comment

If ever i would use tinder instead of those paid sites like Match.com etc...

Comment

Working...
                  X