Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you won the lottery, would you tell anyone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody seen the Lottery movie with Bow Wow.......he told his mom/aunt by the end of the day....the whole hood knew he had money

Comment

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

but its public information so everyone will find out anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci View Post
        HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

but its public information so everyone will find out anyways.
        Lol ah, it's true. **** the lottery then. I rather be wealthy and unknown, rather than a millionaire who is known.

If I should win the jackpot, do I have the option of remaining anonymous as far as the public and the media are concerned?

In most states, lottery winner information is public domain, therefore it is public information. Publicized information normally includes the jackpot winner's name, city, county, game in which they won, date won, and the amount of the prize.

After you win the jackpot, we recommend seeking the professional guidance of a good lawyer and accountant to see if there are ways of maintaining as much privacy as possible***8212; before contacting the lottery and/or claiming the prize, and possibly even before letting friends or family know. You may be tempted to yell to the rooftops in glee about your newfound fortune, but you will probably end up regretting that decision once the excitement of the win calms down, and you are left with a continuous stream of lawsuits and requests for money from those who want a piece of your win.
        https://www.usamega.com/mega-millions-faq.asp

Comment

I would only tell my mom and sister.

Comment

Working...
          X