Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you won the lottery, would you tell anyone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you won the lottery, would you tell anyone?

We all know money changes people but if you were in a position where you won a lot of money, would you tell anyone? Of course the temptation will be there to see peoples reactions but you risk the chance of people you know to completely change around you and have their own hidden agendas. As for me, I would tell a few people like family and that's it. What about you?
    Last edited by Wolfie*; 10-29-2014, 11:56 PM.

I'd contact a lawyer with which I'd claim the winnings, so no one would ever know. My family are all snakes aside from my parents.

Then, I'd cut Lou DiBella a check to buy in to DiBella Promotions and get my old band back together.

Comment

I'd put 90% in a straight line annuity...find a young wife and flee to the Bahamas or some tropical destination where I'd open up a bar/nightclub

Tell my FA and lawyer only.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        I'd contact a lawyer with which I'd claim the winnings, so no one would ever know. My family are all snakes aside from my parents.

Then, I'd cut Lou DiBella a check to buy in to DiBella Promotions and get my old band back together.
        Haha Paul's got his **** straight. I'd do the same get a lawyer claim it, and then, yes, I'd tell everyone, but, by that point, I'd be in Chile or Puerto Rico.

Comment

Im a senior in HS, I'd be a d*ck with The money.

Comment

Just family.

The others don't need to know, they'd either resent you or be trying to get it off you.

Comment

dont tell the relatives just the family

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

I'd buy your sister cake making lessons.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                  We all know money changes people but if you were in a position where you won a lot of money, would you tell anyone? Of course the temptation will be there to see peoples reactions but you risk the chance of people you know to completely change around you and have their own hidden agendas. As for me, I would tell a few people like family and that's it. What about you?
                  I would only tell the bank.

Comment

i'd tell only my ex-wife.

Comment

Working...
                    X