Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you rather have? Great social skills, great seduction skills, or..?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're all the same thing.

It's all about believing in yourself and in your style.

If you're proud of yourself, if you believe in yourself and are your biggest fan you can do anything in this world.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-24-2014, 02:16 PM.

Comment

peace of mind til the day I die

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Great wealth.

50 Cent once said:
        That's false. The greatest wealth is inside yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          peace of mind til the day I die
          One would argue, a silent mind is a peaceful mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
            That ethos is kinda self defeating aswell though. It suggests a weak character can only attract people with material things...compensating a lack elsewhere.
            Very true. But it seems people are okay with this.

Comment

You have to realize that great social skills will be a precursor to both of those.

I mean if your good with people, more than likely you have good conversation skills and good personality......both of which will enable you to pull countless women.

Also, I know some dudes that are very successful just because good conversation skills......meaning they can network very well and position themselves for various financial opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                I was going to add that but that would of made the other categories obsolete.
                In a perfect world it would. However, I feel it would probably rank last if put up against wealth, physical attractiveness and athletic prowess. Just recently many people on here voiced the opinion that making large sums of money was more important than the ability to read.

Comment

My wife, when we were dating, once asked me "if you had three wishes, what would you wish for?"

I said I only needed one...to be a great singer. Cause then I'd get all the puzzy, money and fame I could handle.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    My wife, when we were dating, once asked me "if you had three wishes, what would you wish for?"

I said I only needed one...to be a great singer. Cause then I'd get all the puzzy, money and fame I could handle.

and was your 2nd wish for a Cheeseburger for the woman in your Avy ?? I'm j/k ... I'll just go to your thread about getting a new Avy

Comment

like if their both different lol, charisma is charisma is translate into every social settings.

I have that already so I aint worried.

give me a million dollars and iggy jlo and shikira for one night.

Comment

Working...
                      X