Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be honest, do you hate on an ugly looking guy that is with a hot girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how did you know they were hooking up? did they make out or cuddle or act in a relationship?

but anyway i seriously don't give a fuck. we are all winners in finding a partner whether the other one is ugly and the other one is good looking. so i don't got any problems with that.

Comment

It has happened to me a few times, went to a restaurant with a really close friend of mine. I couldn't go to the restroom without some dude handing her his number, happened multiple times at the same joint.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
        how did you know they were hooking up? did they make out or cuddle or act in a relationship?

but anyway i seriously don't give a fuck. we are all winners in finding a partner whether the other one is ugly and the other one is good looking. so i don't got any problems with that.
        They were holding hands and he was grabbing her ass. I'm assuming their together or really close siblings.

Comment

Assuming the guy you mentioned isn't super rich, I'd say good on the woman because she obviously sees beyond looks.

Personally, I don't hate.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
            So I was having lunch at this Mexican restraunt I frequent. I was eating and I noticed this obese guy coming in and he was with a gorgeous girl. I mean, she was easily a ten on anyones scale. She had the body, the face, the look, everything. I thought to myself good for him. I don't hate on guys who over achieve when it comes to women because game respects game. Anyway, there was these group of dudes who were eating together and they are in the "swag"/dumbass category with their snap backs and jordans. They were basically talking **** and the big dude just ignored them along with the girl. It made me laugh because people like that are the ones who usually can't get any women. But anyway, be honest. Do you judge when you see a ugly looking dude with a good looking chick?
            By no means, since I am with a hot girl myself.

Maybe the obese guy was rich as hell, maybe he was doing something she liked. As you say, good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
              You know you won an argument when someone brings up **** that don't make sense. Good day sir.
              Right... You know that i know that you know that i touched a sensitive nerve. Fallen_ego , the "indifferent" guy who took the initiative to post a thread about something he doesn't care about.

Just imagine her giving that ugly f"ck a blumpkin. Does that get you hard ?

Comment

No reason to hate. Give them props. Woman are completely easy to manipulate u can talk ure way into some ass u didn't think ure capable of bro. Believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
                  Women are wired completely differently than men. Although it varies from person to person, overall physical appearance is much less important to women than it is to men.

What women want:

1. Nice personality
                  2. Financial security
                  3. Confidence
                  4. Kindness, good-heartedness, generosity (qualities of a father)
                  5. The fifth most important thing is looks

For men choosing women physical appearance is #1 (I can't remember the order of the rest).
                  That's the kicker that bugs me, I mean why don't they put more emphasis on looks?

As for me, physical appearance wouldn't be #1..Which has surprised me.. I'm hitting off with this cute chick at school and now I've gotten to know her personally & I'm like, "Yeah, I'm not doing this, she's got a terrible future in front of her, I don't want to bother."

For me it would go:
                  1. Personality (I group Confidence as a part of their personality)
                  2. Looks
                  3. Kindness

What does bother me is when is when a girl doesn't seem (or at-least I can't tell that well) interested in me even though I've got good looks, nice confidence, nice personality, & very kind-hearted even though I come off as interested in her.

Comment

^she probably thinks you're gay bro

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Soju View Post
                      ^she probably thinks you're gay bro

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Nah I can't pull that **** off to the point where they actually think I'm gay.. They must just be blind to beauty

Comment

Working...
                      X