Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be honest, do you hate on an ugly looking guy that is with a hot girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** Yes

Comment

Honestly, no, never. I consider myself a good looking guy and I have no problem with an ugly guy getting a hot girl, in fact I am happy for them.

I am jealous of people with more money than me who don't have to work hard, that's the only thing that bugs me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        **** Yes

That chick from Mad Men is extremely hot and I'm not into red heads. I remember when she was on Conan O'Brien she said that guys never approach her. That's the issue when it comes to hot looking women. Men are intimidated when it comes to hot looking women and have such fragile ego's that they don't approach. I remember a few victoria secret models saying the same thing in a men's magazine that no one approaches them. Confidence goes a long way.

Comment

Nah, I don't hate, but I guess I just think "damn, how's that happening?" or along those lines, as is the usual I guess.

But man, in relation to this story...define "obese" cause it's sometimes easy to exaggerate!

This kind of obese?

Comment

If it doesn't affect my life i don't give a fuk what others do. Let the guy enjoy his pussi.

Comment

I assume big wallet or big c0ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                I assume big wallet or big c0ck.
                Yup. Huge **** most likely.

Comment

Never have and never will. Personally, and I said PERSONALLY, that's some simp ****. There are enough quality women for all of us. If I see a guy with a smoking hot female I actually tip my hat to him. No hate in my blood.

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
                    Nah, I don't hate, but I guess I just think "damn, how's that happening?" or along those lines, as is the usual I guess.

But man, in relation to this story...define "obese" cause it's sometimes easy to exaggerate!

This kind of obese?

Easily over 300 pounds is my guess on his weight.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Never have and never will. Personally, and I said PERSONALLY, that's some simp ****. There are enough quality women for all of us. If I see a guy with a smoking hot female I actually tip my hat to him. No hate in my blood.
                      Tell that girl to stop looking at me like that

Comment

Working...
                      X