No announcement yet.

Neighbors call 911 for black kid entering his own home, cops pepper spray him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Stop playing the race card. This happened to me years ago and I'm a white guy. We left a window unlocked for this exact reason. Sure enough, one day I lost or forgot my keys. I climbed in through the window. Shortly after I got in the cops showed up. I didn't act stupid. I showed them my ID (as they asked) and then found some electric and other bills with my name on it. They left without incident.

Climbing through a window and walking into a house are not the same thing. Stupid comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Neighbours called, reported a burglar, cops interacted with somebody who matched the description who got angry and things escalated. The people to blame are the neighbours.
      Or the police who just let random people decide who is or isn't a criminal for them.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Stop playing the race card. This happened to me years ago and I'm a white guy. We left a window unlocked for this exact reason. Sure enough, one day I lost or forgot my keys. I climbed in through the window. Shortly after I got in the cops showed up. I didn't act stupid. I showed them my ID (as they asked) and then found some electric and other bills with my name on it. They left without incident.
        It cracks me up how some white folks compare their police confrontations with those of Black people.

Comment

it's threads like these that make me miss horton the most.

#horton.

Comment

entering while black.

Comment

I don't know why but this made me laugh. Sucks for the dude getting sprayed in his own residence. Luckily for him his parents well sue and get some cash for his troubles. Only in Murrica

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                He's lucky those psychos didn't shoot him. Hopefully they sue the department.
                This is true.

Originally posted by baya View Post
                go forth and get paid, my young brother.
                Amen to this.

Comment

man I always see a way to scam the police the department to set them up and sue them and win some nice money and this is another one I will add to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    I don't feel like the cops did the right thing. They should've tazed him or shot him with a bean bag.
                    I don't usually condone violence but I have to agree with this... It would be justified in my eyes had they used a shot gun instead of pepper Spray...
                    Last edited by Infamous; 10-09-2014, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Interesting is that the neighbors dont know he was a foster child? I mean they never seen him going in and out of the house?

Comment

Working...
                      X