Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are some of your favorite horror movies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    easy, bro. she's not the best looking, but she loves me for who i am.
    lol, you're a lucky man. I'm glad you found true love.

Comment

someone mentioned john cusack's room 1408, that flick was good.

one of the paranormal movies was ok too, forgot which one.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        Isn't Quarantine the one with Dexter's sister? If so, I've seen it. Ah, well that makes me not really want to watch it then. Quarantine was okay but it's not really my style so I don't think I'd like Rec much better. I'll give it a whirl some time if it's on or something.

i'd still watch it. rec is on another planet in terms of the quality. it's also subbed in spanish, so it won't feel like the same movie at all.

quarantine wasn't good. rec is freaking scary.

Comment

Annabelle sucked. Save your money

Comment

horror movies

Rosemary's Baby

Reanimator

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              it was a scene for scene remake of rec. rec is a spanish horror movie, shot from the perspective of several different camera holding characters in the movie.

it was the first movie that i know of that provided the explicit perspective of a camera holding character.

Blair Witch?
              The found footage horror film idea goes way back to Cannibal Holocaust (1980).

Recent(ish) horror films i liked...

Oculus
              Borderlands
              Absentia
              Under the Skin (Scarlet Johanson t1ts and vagina)
              Martyrs

Im currently watching the 1967 classic Quatermass ad the Pit.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I love all horror movies. I don't care how bad they are. It's the only movie genre I can watch any movie and get enjoyment out of.

Halloween and Alien are my favorites, off the top of my head.
                This. I've watched so many horror movies.

Friday the 13th
                Halloween
                The Conjuring
                Paranormal Activity
                Night of the Living Dead
                The Ring
                A Nightmare on Elm Street

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I love all horror movies. I don't care how bad they are. It's the only movie genre I can watch any movie and get enjoyment out of.

Halloween and Alien are my favorites, off the top of my head.
                  Me too. Once I start a horror movie, I don't turn it off, regardless if i'm enjoying it or not. There are only a few movies that I wouldn't watch again (i.e. Halloween 2002).

Movies I've watched this month: Zombi 2 (aka Zombie Flesh Eaters), Deathwatch, Faceless, The Sleeper, Warm Bodies, Motel Hell, Killer Party, Impulse, Monkey Shines, Serial Mom, Urban Legends 1 and 2, Flatliners, The Resurrected, Near Dark, House On The Edge of the Park, Would You Rather, The Burning, Silence of the Lambs, The Toxic Avenger, The Girl Next Door, Waxwork, The Revenant, Class of Nuke Em High, V/H/S/2, The Lords of Salem, Carrie (2013).

Favorites: Creepshow 1&2, Final Destination 1-3, Return of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead (remake), Land of the Dead, Jeepers Creepers 1&2, Freddy vs. Jason, Child's Play, Scream 1-4, Urban Legend, The Mist,
                  SAW 1-3, House of Wax (remake), Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003/2006, The Faculty

Recommendations: Re-Animator, Hellraiser 1&2, Brain Damage, Basket Case, Eden Lake, The Thing (remake), Day of the Dead, Maniac (original & remake), Fright Night (original), Midnight Meat Train, The Loved Ones, People Under The Stairs, The Descent, New Nightmare, Street Trash, Phantasm, Dance of the Dead, The Stepfather (original), Deep Red, Cube, Frozen, Pathology, Wolf Creek

Ditto on [Rec], can't compare it to Paranormal or Quarantine because I haven't watched them. Another Spanish movie that I'd recommend is Mientras duermes (aka Sleep Tight).
                  Last edited by kiaba360; 10-26-2014, 01:17 PM.

Comment

I think the third Friday the 13th is my favorite.

There are tons of better movies, but that one just kinda sticks out. The kills, the donning of the hockey mask. It made Jason Voorhees.

Can't remember how old I was, maybe 9-10 years old, but I had slumber party on my birthday. Saw the 80's version of The Fly.

Meh.

Then watched A Nightmare on Elm Street.

Nobody went to sleep.

Comment

The original Nightmare on Elm st. Is a badass movie. It's like a bad acid trip....lol. I saw it again a couple months back when I was super high.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X