Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are some of your favorite horror movies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Thing ( Numero Uno)
    Halloween
    The Exorcist
    A Nightmare On Elm Street
    An American Werewolf In London
    In The Mouth Of Madness
    The Omen
    The Changeling
    Maniac
    Invasion of the Body Snatchers
    Evil Dead II
    Jaws
    The Birds
    Peeping Tom
    Don't Look Now
    The Fly
    Suspiria
    Carrie
    Psycho
    The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

And so many more that I can't believe won't come to me.

Comment

Evil Dead is scary in a creepy/funny way. Even the newest version was funny/creepy. That guy with the glasses who wanted to duct tape everybody who was losing limbs. That **** was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        seen quarantine?

it sucked.

it was a scene for scene remake of rec. rec is a spanish horror movie, shot from the perspective of several different camera holding characters in the movie.

it was the first movie that i know of that provided the explicit perspective of a camera holding character.

it is freaking scary, man. you will like it. i am going out on a limb and making a bold claim about another son of new england. you will like it.
        Isn't Quarantine the one with Dexter's sister? If so, I've seen it. Ah, well that makes me not really want to watch it then. Quarantine was okay but it's not really my style so I don't think I'd like Rec much better. I'll give it a whirl some time if it's on or something.

Comment

Hellraiser, Wicked City and Event Horizon.

It makes you wonder about what's really out there.. about what terrors exist beyond our universe in the realms of reality that surpass time, space and human comprehension.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-02-2014, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
            Hellraiser and Event Horizon.

It makes you wonder about what's really out there.. about what terrors exist beyond our universe in the realms of reality that surpass time, space and human comprehension.
            I watched Hellraiser last night. I had to laugh. Horrible movie but it was entertaining. I had never seen it before. Just bits.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              I watched Hellraiser last night. I had to laugh. Horrible movie but it was entertaining. I had never seen it before. Just bits.
              The first time I saw it I was high with some friends, it was raining outside, it was a dark day, and the bud was making me feel heavy. I had thought about what hell was like before and when I was watching that movie that made me think that was it.

Comment

Horrors aren't really my thing, but a a couple i liked were Event Horizon and Room 1408

I saw one last night actually that was like Event Horizon but set in the afghan desert called The Objective Not great but pretty worthwhile

Comment

When I saw the first Godzilla trailer, I thought it was going to be a Horror/Survival movie like cloverfield.

About a force and giant so massive and unstoppable that he could shrug off missile blasts and cause tsunamis when he rises from the ocean.

It turned out to be a Godzilla movie.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-02-2014, 09:31 AM.

Comment

One I just saw recently was grave encounters. Pretty entertaining. Sinister was pretty good too.

Comment

I don't watch many horror movies, but The Rite and the Exorcism of Emily Rose were okay.

The original Psycho was excellent, but I saw it as a dark comedy rather than a horror movie.

Comment

Working...
                      X