Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are some of your favorite horror movies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are some of your favorite horror movies?

Well, Halloween season is upon us. I'm trying to watch some good horror movie flicks. Which ones are your favorites? The most recent one I really liked was the Conjuring . It was great.
    Last edited by Wolfie*; 10-01-2014, 03:11 PM. Reason: cant spell lol

i saw Conjuring the other week...pretty decent horror flick

also saw Mama...that **** was stupid

Comment

Dog Soldiers
      Dead silence
      Inhuman Resources is a good laugh
      The Conjuring (Sequel; Annabelle about to be released)
      The Collection
      Inkubus - Found it started out great but did fade out, worth a watch though.

Will post if I think of anymore that was enjoyable that you probably haven't seen, struggling too think at the minute.

Comment

jaws isn't a horror movie, but it's scary as hell. i still think about sharks when i wakeboard, especially in the late summer.

i'd call the exorcist a horror movie, and it's one of my faves of all time as well.

i'm also big on the original halloween. it's freaking scary, and jamie lee crutis was a beautiful woman in her prime. i love how little they show myers, and that they never show his face.

if you have a good imagination, you can scare yourself more than any picture can. i think this is what great horror movies have in common. they let you do the scaring.

more than any other genera other than comedy, most horror movies suck. most comedies are not funny, and most horror movies are not scary.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Dog Soldiers
          Dead silence
          The Collection

Will post if I think of anymore that was enjoyable that you probably haven't seen, struggling too think at the minute.

donaire still has nightmares about this ugly motherf#cker:

Comment

At the devils door is another new release, it is flawed but offers some good scares.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i saw Conjuring the other week...pretty decent horror flick

also saw Mama...that **** was stupid
              Mama was a horrible movie.

Comment

the thing is a great horror film

sure it's not scary but many of these movies aren't to me anyway, the thing was fun as hell though

and although i can't really remember much of it, i do remember thoroughly enjoying rec

28 days later will forever remain a classic

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Dog Soldiers
                  Dead silence
                  The Collection

Have you seen the documentary on the real story of annabelle? **** is creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                    the thing is a great horror film

sure it's not scary but many of these movies aren't to me anyway, the thing was fun as hell though

and although i can't really remember much of it, i do remember thoroughly enjoying rec

28 days later will forever remain a classic
                    REC was so scary in the last scene with the old lady. omfg.....

Comment

Working...
                    X