Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Equalizer: Denzel Washington Is A Must Watch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    That pic is fubar, Pea.

Shows up fine over here. Hopefully it isn't showing goat **** on yours.

Let me try again.

Comment

Caught it yesterday. Without giving the story away, let's just say Denzel is a vengeful mutha effer...

Was hoping to see him perform more fight scenes since Book of Eli. Among the great fights/gunfight scenes, this one is a scene stealer...

Of course, not everyone is going to like/enjoy it. But it's the better alternative from the crap that's currently playing.
      Hope its got an actual story. Too many movies about sex and violence now days.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        denzel is one of the GOAT actors imo
        but Why Denzel have to be crooked before he took it

Comment

I find it hard to take this when I remember the original so well. Classic opening titles?

Comment

Not interested. Denzel W beating up 8-9 Russian mafiosos in 19 seconds.....this is science fiction, right?

Guys like Denzel, Stallone, Willis, Swartzenegger need to put on senior citizens diapers and let younger guys take over. They are past their due by date by decades.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              I find it hard to take this when I remember the original so well. Classic opening titles?

Glad I wasn't the only old fuck that remembered the show.

Had this as my ringtone for a minute.

Comment

Sweet, it's me and you that remind these kids that the world existed before 1990.

I once asked a young guy at work who loved films if he watched "old movies". I was thinking Casablanca, so when he said "yes", I got a surprise when he told me he watches Steven Seagal.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
                  Hope its got an actual story. Too many movies about sex and violence now days.
                  Good story. Some scenes may have one watching incredulously. Otherwise, it's worth a watch or two especially if you have nothing else planned for the day.

Comment

Just grab a nice bag of popcorn, a drink, and some snacks.

You're in for a real treat. He doesn't disappoint. Good story and plot.

Oh, and the DVD is keeper.
                    Definitely gonna check it out.

Comment

This was a very violent movie. It's not better than Man on Fire or Training Day IMO but it's worth going to see. You usually can't go wrong with Denzel Washington.

Comment

Working...
                      X