Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you agree with this dude about drug addicts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boo ****ing hoo. Life is hard for everybody. If you're an adult you can make your own decisions. If you want to get high, get high. If you don't, don't.

Drugs aren't going anywhere. The drug industry in America is overflowing with revenue and growth. Drug dealers are as common as corner stores.

For many young men who don't have many options in life, the drug trade represents a steady source of reliable income.

I;ve been down that path before, when I found being a felon means you don't have as many job opportunities so you have to get creative.

When you get put into the system, you're trapped. You either remain a slave to the law that prevents you from rising up or you break free from it entirely. That's the choice they give us.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-25-2014, 06:16 PM.

Comment

I say they need to supply the U.S. with crushed Adderall.

Comment

I read a study a few years back that claimed that 60% of drug addicts had so e sort of pre existing mental or physical illness or disability.

Comment

Yes he is correct. Drugs is just a secondary problem but not the root of the cause. Remember everybody weighs things differently. Just cause people are born more well off than others doesn't mean that they can't feel the same. It's all about processing your emotions and getting to the root of the cause. I was born to a drug addicted mother and never knew my father. My mother passed away when I was 14 years old and I was left to raise myself in the only environment I've ever seen. 'Drugs and violence'.

However, I always took responsibility for my own actions and eventually I figured out this thing called life.
          Last edited by -MEGA-; 09-25-2014, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X