No announcement yet.

New England out on a date...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    Oh wait ginger annie is vanished again? his account has been deleted again. lt was no technical glitch as he claimed the first time afyer all. Anorak lied.
    Annie is still here.

Check my laugh more, quit crying thread.

It's on the front page.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by DonMega View Post
      Annie and NE are phagging out right now. Explaining themselves and spilling their emotions like a couple of school boys in the counselors office.
      Yeah never seen anorak so defensive like that, prop to NE

this thread is legendary. it's almost at the same level of "decade" thread or "picking up girl using floyd name" thread, it centainly at the same level of "Rockin' meltdown" thread.

This site is very entertaining
      Last edited by betmen; 11-06-2014, 04:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
          Annie is still here.

Check my laugh more, quit crying thread.

It's on the front page.
          l mean the one who created this thread. lf you're being whatever, l ain't interested.

Comment

• Wow page 51. Push push.

Comment

• asking dudes for shirtless pics is gay.

check out my thread about david haye's dick, doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                an opinion?

that's what annie did to rockin? he posted opinions?

annie's joke, which certainly got plenty of milage, was to pick obscure jobs / occupations and say that these part timers beat [knocked out] rockin in a boxing match. he did the same with versatile. he went so far as to create an alt. it was a herculean display of maturity.

if you guys don't see the irony in a dude who is too cowardly to post his picture trying to run down a former pro fighter, i'm on the wrong forum.
                I don't think you really got the concept of the jokes bro and if rockin had been able to let it go, it wouldn't have gone as far as it did.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  again, in the four years i've posted here, you clearly haven't seen many of my posts. i'm not trying to be a dick, but i seem to remember people talking about time you spent either in jail or prison.

you're talking about demanding a shirtless from anorak is the only thing i do. if you care to look, a thread was created by annie dedicated to calling me short armed, fat, etc. i posted up a picture of my herculean structure, and a few edited videos i put together from my ski season last year.

i've been herculean strong for as long as i can remember, man. these are my arms. i can't just take them off. other men covet my musculature. i covet height. if i were 6'5", i'd be a pro athlete. you get used to it.

How big is your dick?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    I don't think you really got the concept of the jokes bro and if rockin had been able to let it go, it wouldn't have gone as far as it did.

the concept of the joke was just too sophisticated for me to understand

rockin had a freaking stroke, and was / is disabled. you guys [maybe not you specifically, but lounge posters other than myself and a few others,] uniformly pestered him. i don't care if he was a glutton for the punishment. the guy had a freaking stroke, and his brain didn't work right. it is what it is.

Comment

• at all the white knights coming to save annie, damsel in distress.

Comment

Working...
                      X