No announcement yet.

New England out on a date...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    annie, rockin had a freaking stroke. don't expect his thinking to be rational.

you guys got together bullied him, and it was pathetic and cowardly.
    There was no "got together", any more than I "got together" with anyone in this thread.

I can't be held to task for others' behaviour.

Comment

• Annie and NE seem to misunderstand each other, they are the two funniest guys in the lounge right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anorak View Post
        There was no "got together", any more than I "got together" with anyone in this thread.

I can't be held to task for others' behaviour.

the plebs in this thread absolutely got together in this thread. i fought them off alone, the way i like to do. a dog loves a fair fight.

circle jerking is the perfect term. you got in a circle and blew your loads all over rockin. you don't need to post shirtless to queer the thread up with that kind of imagery.

credit to RWK. it's the perfect term. it's a cowardly act with a herd mentality. it's easy to do.

what's hard and courageous is to post your shirtless, knowing full well that the plebs will covet what you have, group together in their identity as nontalents, and swarm around my massive chest to be fought off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
          Annie and NE seem to misunderstand each other, they are the two funniest guys in the lounge right now.

there's a basic disconnect, i think. i don't think annie understands which parts of my posting are humorous, based on a character i play on bscene. i think he sees me implimenting aspects of my life, and that it has an effect oni what he thinks is "really me."

in real life, i appear a quiet, humble guy. you wouldn't know i was confident to the point of arrogance unless you challenged me to a race down the mountain.

i value the real life stuff, and i think it means more than the internet. annie's involvement with bscene is purely fictitious. he can insult a pro boxer, while being a coward himself, and think there's no incongruence. i can't do that. i see that as hugely ironic, and hypocritical. i don't have the nuts to box professionally, and respect the process accordingly. i do have the nuts to post up my shirtless, and respect others who do. i think less of those who take the opportunity to be critical of my athletic bod while being unwilling to post their own bods.

i do think it's funny that annie will pull the "i was joking card," when talking to a dude who calls himself herculean several times in the same thread. people are joking in this thread?

who knew?

Comment

• Look, "circle jerk" would apply if I said to those guys "hey, back me up here.. laugh along."

Sure, by virtue of making a thread, I'm expecting some people to LAUGH, but I'm not expecting the feeding of the five thousand. I'm not ASKING anyone to join in.

And you miss the point about the boxing stuff... yes, it takes courage to do. But if you WERE a pro boxer, would you use that as a tool to **** on everyone else with? This is probably the last time I'll explain this incredibly OBVIOUS point, as it's boring now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anorak View Post
              Look, "circle jerk" would apply if I said to those guys "hey, back me up here.. laugh along."

Sure, by virtue of making a thread, I'm expecting some people to LAUGH, but I'm not expecting the feeding of the five thousand. I'm not ASKING anyone to join in.

And you miss the point about the boxing stuff... yes, it takes courage to do. But if you WERE a pro boxer, would you use that as a tool to **** on everyone else with? This is probably the last time I'll explain this incredibly OBVIOUS point, as it's boring now.

annie, i'm not having trouble grasping the point you've tried to make 10 times in the same thread.

Comment

• making a thread dedicated to trying to belittle soembody isn't asking anybody to join in?

are you sure?

Comment

• Annie and NE are phagging out right now. Explaining themselves and spilling their emotions like a couple of school boys in the counselors office.

Comment

• Did he get anyone to "post a shirtless" yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
                      Did he get anyone to "post a shirtless" yet?

quite a few, young alt. this isn't the first thread to celebrate my body, and the sharing of shirtless.

we used to exchange them regularly. i cruise these threads with my c#ck in my hands because i'm gay.

Comment

Working...
                      X