Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went to the doctor and told him I had trouble sleeping...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you not know how to multi-quote?

I must admit, I love me a chubby delusional boy story.

Comment

I gotta be honest, as much I'm enjoying this "pile on!!!" pwn of NE, that guy sucked all the fun and laughs out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        I gotta be honest, as much I'm enjoying this "pile on!!!" pwn of NE, that guy sucked all the fun and laughs out of it.

dude, you are literally doing the same thing. you post a few pictures, etc, but the posts are made in the same tradition. you should be flattered that people like you enough to laugh at the same jokes for which they're ridiculing another.

Comment

I predict beer belly will come back as an Eastern European war veteran in the textile industry.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            dude, you are literally doing the same thing. you post a few pictures, etc, but the posts are made in the same tradition. you should be flattered that people like you enough to laugh at the same jokes for which they're ridiculing another.
            Come on slag, I've put more effort into mine, you know it. Plus, the love we have makes it a different thing between you and I... that guy was like a stalker.

Comment

Working...
            X