Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went to the doctor and told him I had trouble sleeping...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
    He attacked me first for no reason, so once he admitted he was floating around 250 lbs at 5'8", and claimed to have an athletic body, I had to jump on that. He's out of shape and delusional. I'm actually trying to help him. I used to be chubby, lost over 40lbs with a simple regimen. He needs a lot more than 40lbs but he can get there if he works at it.
    So, that's a no then?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      NSB always says this, and while I agree that Carl looked lucky to scrape just a few rounds, the OFFICIAL verdict (apart from, ironically, the Green Teef judge who scored it wide to Ward) was that it was a 115-113 decision.

When people ask "could Carl Froch ever be in a close fight with Andre Ward?" and the thread goes 20 pages of people saying "Hell no... smh", it neglects the fact that he, technically, WAS.

Against lots of his opponents his style has pleased the judges, no matter which side of the Atlantic he's fought on... I thought he looked VERY lucky to get a win over Andre Dirrell (perhaps the judges got confused when he kept hitting the canvas, and assumed at least ONE of the 50,000 instances was a KD?) and let's not forget that in the first Groves fight he was only, somehow, just one point behind.

Groves nearly KO'd Carl Froch in one round. I don't think Andre Ward would ever be able to say the same. That's why people find him as boring as ****, NE. The list of excitement that Andre Ward brings to boxing is about the same length as your arms.

lol at this freaking nonsense, fo fannie. what on earth kind of rhetoric is that?

froch is a distant second place at best to the prince. it's a lot like the paternal relationship america has with her majesty's united kingdom.

a lot of fighters cry. i wou;dnt be surprisd at all if both froch and kessler cried in the dressing room after the ward fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
        So, that's a no then?

the attention is flattering. addressing it when it's coming from all sorts of directions can be distracting, but the attention itself is flattering. i wouldnt have this monumental impact if i weren't the real freaking deal.

you thank al haymon and move forward. the bscene lounge has been a strong competitor.

Comment

i was actually at the taylor fight. you could hear the punches bounce off of froch's face / nose. his head movement was literally nonexistent before the first knockdown.

credit to froch's ability to absorb a whooping, and the fact that jermain taylor was notorious for being lazy in the gym.

Comment

I don't understand why he likes Ward so much. I mean if he ever went to Ward's gym he'd get laughed at for being a recreational skier and "lacrosse athlete". But then again, NE hitting up a gym is a good thing, he needs it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              lol at this freaking nonsense, fo fannie. what on earth kind of rhetoric is that?

froch is a distant second place at best to the prince. it's a lot like the paternal relationship america has with her majesty's united kingdom.

a lot of fighters cry. i wou;dnt be surprisd at all if both froch and kessler cried in the dressing room after the ward fight.

Jokes aside, all Froch had to do was scrape one more round and it would have been a majority draw.

My reaction would have been twofold:

1. I'd have pissed myself, because IMO you'd have to be VERY generous to find, say, four, at most round for poor old Carl;

2. I'd have felt that it was a gross injustice, and a blot on the sport... even the fact that it was CLOSE was outrageous;

3. I'd have pissed myself again, and trolled NSB for months.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                Jokes aside, all Froch had to do was scrape one more round and it would have been a majority draw.

My reaction would have been twofold:

1. I'd have pissed myself, because IMO you'd have to be VERY generous to find, say, four, at most round for poor old Carl;

2. I'd have felt that it was a gross injustice, and a blot on the sport... even the fact that it was CLOSE was outrageous;

3. I'd have pissed myself again, and trolled NSB for months.

who is joking? these are my arms, annie. this is real life. i cannot take them off.

Comment

when carl froch finally gets stopped and retires, i'm going to rock a king cobra siggy. gonna replace joe freaking frazier for him. you know how much i love black people. that's respect.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    when carl froch finally gets stopped and retires, i'm going to rock a king cobra siggy. gonna replace joe freaking frazier for him. you know how much i love black people. that's respect.
                    At first I kinda thought you were black. Once I found out otherwise I knew you were just fat. See, black some black guys can get away being 5'8" 230ish at MOST due to their body structure, especially linebackers. But 5'8 250lbs and a white guy? Not happening. You're out of shape. Plus you "ski"

Comment

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
                      At first I kinda thought you were black. Once I found out otherwise I knew you were just fat. See, black some black guys can get away being 5'8" 230ish at MOST due to their body structure, especially linebackers. But 5'8 250lbs and a white guy? Not happening. You're out of shape. Plus you "ski"
                      New England out on a date...
                      Views: 1,558
                      Posted By beerbelly14
                      So essentially you'll post up any pic of your...

So essentially you'll post up any pic of your upper body, but refuse to post your stomach?

Sure, buddy, you're an athletic "beast"
                      Forum: Boxing Scene Lounge Today, 05:20 PM
                      Replies: 81
                      Views: 1,708
                      Posted By beerbelly14
                      At first I kinda thought you were black. Once I...

At first I kinda thought you were black. Once I found out otherwise I knew you were just fat. See, black some black guys can get away being 5'8" 230ish at MOST due to their body structure, especially...
                      Forum: Boxing Scene Lounge Today, 05:12 PM
                      Replies: 102
                      Posted By beerbelly14
                      I just made a thread in the dome. I need to...

I just made a thread in the dome. I need to support my friend but it's hard finding skiing lycra apparel in his size. Perhaps someone could help?

Skiing is no joke. Only the most gifted athletes...
                      Forum: Boxing Scene Lounge Today, 05:11 PM
                      Replies: 60
                      Another cop shoots an innocent, unnarmed man
                      Views: 542
                      Posted By beerbelly14
                      Uhh I live in NY and have never seen a latino...

Uhh I live in NY and have never seen a latino person call another latino a "spic" in a friendly way. Hell, they use the N word more often then not. But then again most of the latins here are from PR...
                      Forum: Non Stop Boxing Today, 05:09 PM
                      Replies: 486
                      Sticky: Pacquiao-Algieri Prefight & Postfight discussion & analysis thread
                      Views: 22,377
                      Posted By beerbelly14
                      Why is this the only thread without a poll? ...

Why is this the only thread without a poll?

Does it not need one due to how big of a mismatch it is?
                      Forum: Non Stop Boxing Today, 05:08 PM
                      Replies: 34
                      Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Event in Krasnodar, Russia is Sold Out
                      Views: 658
                      Posted By beerbelly14
                      Roy Jones Jr is a legend and his legacy will live...

Roy Jones Jr is a legend and his legacy will live on forever. He's loved everywhere. What a career.
                      Forum: Non Stop Boxing Today, 05:08 PM
                      Replies: 44
                      Espinza drops Friday night Showbox from Showtime.
                      Views: 520
                      Posted By beerbelly14
                      So no one is going to read PBP's post or did you...

So no one is going to read PBP's post or did you read it but just decide to ignore it anyway? Stupid idiots.
                      Forum: Boxing Scene Lounge Today, 05:06 PM
                      Posted By beerbelly14
                      Notice how he only posts pictures showing his...

Notice how he only posts pictures showing his upper body? No stomach and legs
                      Forum: The Thunderdome Today, 05:04 PM
                      Replies: 0
                      Does anyone know where I can purchase size XXX-XL Lycra for a pro skier?
                      Views: 1
                      Posted By beerbelly14
                      Does anyone know where I can purchase size XXX-XL Lycra for a pro skier?

I have a friend who's a little on the chubby side, 250lbs dressed and he's only 5'8". He's a recreational skier and self proclaimed lacrosse athlete. It's very hard to find ski attire in...
                      Forum: Boxing Scene Lounge Today, 04:53 PM
                      Posted By beerbelly14
                      Then again, you probably want to be a complete...

Then again, you probably want to be a complete fat ass to ski. More weight, faster going downhill. It's like that south park episode where everyone wanted cartman on their sled team because of his...
                      Forum: Boxing Scene Lounge Today, 04:50 PM
                      Replies: 32
                      Is my buddy delusional?
                      Views: 612
                      Posted By beerbelly14
                      That seems ideal enough, but see like you said...

That seems ideal enough, but see like you said you were lean, not round like my friend. In order to walk he has to push his whole body from left to right just to walk.
                      Forum: Boxing Scene Lounge Today, 04:48 PM
                      Is my buddy delusional?
                      Posted By beerbelly14
                      It may appear that way but I'm Ned Flanders when...

It may appear that way but I'm Ned Flanders when the coat comes off.

And you? All you have are your sloppy unreadable tats that make you look like a gang banger.
                      Forum: Boxing Scene Lounge Today, 04:46 PM
                      Posted By beerbelly14
                      I honestly can't tell, your tats are sloppy and...

I honestly can't tell, your tats are sloppy and ugly. Can't even read what they're supposed to say or mean. Looks real sloppy.
                      Forum: Boxing Scene Lounge Today, 04:45 PM
                      Is my buddy delusional?
                      Posted By beerbelly14
                      I agree, but at what point would you start...

I agree, but at what point would you start getting "chubby", I'd assume around high 180's?

Now imagine being an inch shorter, and 250lbs. See the actual weight to height comparison isn't the main...
                      Forum: Boxing Scene Lounge Today, 04:37 PM
                      Posted By beerbelly14
                      spics? So this whole time you're faking being...

spics? So this whole time you're faking being latino? Reported.
                      Forum: Boxing Scene Lounge Today, 04:36 PM
                      Posted By beerbelly14
                      Don't even need to click the link to know which...

Don't even need to click the link to know which video you're talking about. It's the one at the gas station where the white cop randomly pulls up on a black guy (who is already out side of his car),...
                      Forum: Boxing Scene Lounge Today, 04:32 PM
                      Is my buddy delusional?
                      Posted By beerbelly14
                      His most recent stats? 5'8" 250lbs. Man,...

His most recent stats? 5'8" 250lbs.

Man, soon enough he'll be at 300 and not even know it. He keeps growing and growing.
                      Forum: Boxing Scene Lounge Today, 04:31 PM
                      Replies: 81
                      Views: 1,708
                      Posted By beerbelly14
                      I don't understand why he likes Ward so much. I...

I don't understand why he likes Ward so much. I mean if he ever went to Ward's gym he'd get laughed at for being a recreational skier and "lacrosse athlete". But then again, NE hitting up a gym is a...
                      Forum: Boxing Scene Lounge Today, 04:28 PM
                      Posted By beerbelly14
                      Damn NewEngland is getting slammed hard. Writing...

Damn NewEngland is getting slammed hard. Writing page long essays trying to defend his "athleticism" and body type. Bro you aren't even bear mode. You're obese mode. 250lbs, 5'8".

Chubby, fat,...

Comment

Working...
                      X