Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what are everyone's plans for tonight's PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plan is to celebrate once maidana KOs mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      The PPV will wait for me. The misses and I are going to start season one of Game of Thrones tonight(never seen it). Then later I will download an hd version of the ppv. Not the typical response I bet.
      You're gonna go on a Game of Thrones binge...you wont be watching the Floyd Maidana fight till you complete all seasons of GoT!

Comment

Wasn't going to watch as I freaking HATE Mauro Ranello but the wife is sick, we have no plans so I guess I'll buy it and hit the mute button.

Anyway the Corona girls have been texting me about hooking up so we'll see how that goes.

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
          You're gonna go on a Game of Thrones binge...you wont be watching the Floyd Maidana fight till you complete all seasons of GoT!
          Nah we will only make it through a few episodes of GoT. I will be watching the fights by midnight my time.

Comment

I'm going to get so drunk. It's gonna be hilarious.

I probably won't make it to the main event it's happened before

Comment

Probably nothing. All of my ****** ass friends are out of town.

I'm pretty ****ed up right now btw.

Comment

I'll be streaming the card. Will go out drinking/pigging out on Sunday with the boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I'm going to get so drunk. It's gonna be hilarious.

I probably won't make it to the main event it's happened before
                  That happened to me for a UFC fight. Too much tequila

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    The PPV will wait for me. The misses and I are going to start season one of Game of Thrones tonight(never seen it). Then later I will download an hd version of the ppv. Not the typical response I bet.
                    im doing the same thing next weekend, let me know if its worth the hype

Comment

Working...
                    X