No announcement yet.

Just watched John Wick, Starring Keanu Reeves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched John Wick, Starring Keanu Reeves

Just saw a 2:33 long trailer that basically showed me what the entire movie is about lol the trend with trailers nowadays. I still want to see it. What do you think of the trailer?

Gosh that's new story line.....guy goes beserk and kills dozens of people because someone killed his wife/daughter/son/dog/car whatever.

I hate dogs.....not seeing a movie with a dog in it. Although Benji the Hunted WAS a great flick....

Comment

This looks incredibly wack

What's next, the guy "Red" from Friday going around killing people and looking for Deebo cause Red's grandmomma gave him the chain Deebo stole?
      Last edited by Rip Chudd; 09-12-2014, 02:09 PM.

Comment

This looks hilarious, stupid, and awesome at the same time.

It's amazing that Keanu is 50 years old. He looks 15 years younger than that.

Comment

It has guns, and a revenge story line. I always watch movies with guns, and a revenge story line.

Comment

Originally posted by Rust Cohle View Post
            This looks hilarious, stupid, and awesome at the same time.

It's amazing that Keanu is 50 years old. He looks 15 years younger than that.
            Seriously, can't believe the guy's 50.

Comment

John Wick, which was a box office success and has good ratings on Rotten Tomatoes (85%) and IMDB (7.2/10) will get a sequel with John Wick 2 coming out this year. I enjoyed the first movie and hope the sequel is as good or better.

Comment

Funny seeing the comments to the trailer because the movie was awesome.

Comment

Yep, thats the whole film.

I fooking hated it. Cliched load of predictable style over substance corny ****.

But if it was an old low budget 70's action film, i would of loved it. It was just too much of a parody.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the sequel.

Comment

Working...
                    X