Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tricks for a good sleep?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well looks like New England realized that he's not an athlete because he's a recreational skier. You are 5'8" 235 LBS. Not a healthy weight, not just overweight, but you're literally obese by terminology. Your blood pressure is likely to be very high and you need to take care of your body better. I don't know why you were so hostile to begin with, but now you get a dose of your own medicine. You're obese and you need to lose weight fast. You are not an athlete. I'm rooting for you, 70+ LBS is a LONG way to go and that won't go from skiing I can tell you that much, especially not with your eating habits. Please, join a gym or something. Like BHOP said, your body is your temple. Treat it well and it'll treat you well.

Comment

It might be a bit expensive....but there are a few reliable sources I've heard from that confirm this method works.

Get Floyd to read you Cat in the Hat and if that doesn't work Harry Potter.

All work is easy work.

Comment

Weed always works for me

Comment

beerbelly14
          You don't look remotely athletic and skiing is one of the most demanding and dangerous sports there is.

As far as insomnia I've had it my entire life and none of the supplements or yoga stuff has helped at all. At one point I was routinely going several days without sleep.

The only thing that works for me is getting out of bed at 6 AM sharp every day, even if I didn't sleep at all. You have to train your body to keep a clock. I still miss a night of sleep here and there but at least I don't go through that 5 day zombie mode.
          Last edited by E. O. Wilson; 09-11-2014, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            what's the name of your store?
            "Bat Chocolate" - it's located right beetwen Floyd's favourite lilbrary and Hogwarts

Comment

Originally posted by AnnunakiJesus View Post
              You don't look remotely athletic and skiing is one of the most demanding and dangerous sports there is.

As far as insomnia I've had it my entire life and none of the supplements or yoga stuff has helped at all. At one point I was routinely going several days without sleep.

The only thing that works for me is getting out of bed at 6 AM sharp every day, even if I didn't sleep at all. You have to train your body to keep a clock. I still miss a night of sleep here and there but at least I don't go through that 5 day zombie mode.
              Danger doesn't amount to physical demand. Motorcross is dangerous, but is not a physically demanding "sport".

As for me, I train boxing on a regular basis with swimming, running, and cycling thrown in between. I'm not an athlete of any particular sport in itself, but my body works hard to maintain a healthy weight and that's why I was trying to argue why it's important for a stressed body to get 8hrs or more of sleep. Again, I'm wearing a coat so I don't know if you guys have x ray vision or what but my body is rock solid.

Comment

I slept for 3 hours; had a nightmare and woke up.

It really sucks to be unable to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  "Bat Chocolate" - it's located right beetwen Floyd's favourite lilbrary and Hogwarts
                  No joke Szef you have your own place? That's awesome

Comment

I feel ya, Beer. My sleep has deteriorated into **** over the years.

I have a **** ton of 3 hour sleep days. 5 solid hours of sleep for me is pretty rare. It f**king sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      I feel ya, Beer. My sleep has deteriorated into **** over the years.

I have a **** ton of 3 hour sleep days. 5 solid hours of sleep for me is pretty rare. It f**king sucks.
                      I'm watching the X files lmao. **** it

Comment

Working...
                      X