No announcement yet.

Tricks for a good sleep?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weed. sex. beer, too.

i sleep a few hours a night. sometimes, on a weekend, i'll sleep for a very long stretch and recharge my battery. i usually only need this when i'm super active.

you definitely don't need seven or eight hours every night.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      weed. sex. beer, too.

i sleep a few hours a night. sometimes, on a weekend, i'll sleep for a very long stretch and recharge my battery. i usually only need this when i'm super active.

Very true.My old RSM used to preach this!

Comment

I've read that green tea has some caffeine in it but if you drink a couple cups of it throughout the day you should have an easier time sleeping.

Comment

weed. sex. beer, too.

That's not necessarily true if you train daily or are an athlete. You need sleep if you work your body to the extremes. 8 hours at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
            That's not necessarily true if you train daily or are an athlete. You need sleep if you work your body to the extremes. 8 hours at the very least.

do i really need to get into how freaking athletic i am again?

ripped and 225 lbs, brih. been as heavy as 235 when ripped, and and close to 250 without too much fat on me. one of the best lax players in my state growing up, and i never slept eight hours a night. videos of me skiing like a freaking horse from the last couple of years are up in the lounge. i ski like a horse on way less than eight hours.

is that you in your avatar? i'd tie those little arms of yours behind your back and make you watch me eat all of the food in your fridge.

Comment

ripped and 225 lbs, brih. been as heavy as 235 when ripped, and and close to 250 without too much fat on me. one of the best lax players in my state growing up, and i never slept eight hours a night. videos of me skiing like a freaking horse from the last couple of years are up in the lounge. i ski like a horse on way less than eight hours.

is that you in your avatar? i'd tie those little arms of yours behind your back and make you watch me eat all of the food in your fridge.
              I love ya NE

Comment

Skiing? Skiing isn't even a physically demanding "sport" man. I wouldn't even consider that a sport, nor do women. No offense but I was talking about athletes who train for a physically demanding sport, not skiers in their tights and lycra. And yes that's me, I'm wearing a coat so you can't really see much. Sorry but you're not an athlete if you don't believe that you need 8 hours of sleep after such vigorous training.

You honestly sound kinda fat, maybe built fat at the very least. Probably some bear mode guy who thinks he's tough. Post a pic.

Comment

Skiing? Skiing isn't even a physically demanding "sport" man. I wouldn't even consider that a sport, nor do women. No offense but I was talking about athletes who train for a physically demanding sport, not skiers in their tights and lycra. And yes that's me, I'm wearing a coat so you can't really see much. Sorry but you're not an athlete if you don't believe that you need 8 hours of sleep after such vigorous training.

You honestly sound kinda fat, maybe built fat at the very least. Probably some bear mode guy who thinks he's tough. Post a pic.
                  Are you kidding me? NE has a big fat c0ck and he ski's very well.

Comment

That's cute how you and Floyd are holding hands.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                      That's cute how you and Floyd are holding hands.
                      It was only fitting that we posed for a pic after he dropped over 15 grand at my shop.

Comment

Working...
                      X