Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tricks for a good sleep?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleep hygiene is important. Go to bed and get up at the same time everyday, if you can't fall asleep in bed get up and do something, get relaxed before bedtime, etc., etc.

Comment

Wank for 5 hours,that sh.it will get you sleepy.

Comment

This is what you do.

Whatever time you get up now. Get up half an hour before that. No matter how much sleep you get or don't get. Get up at that time.

If that means you need to get up at 7am then get up and 7am even if you didn't fall asleep until 3am.

You'll most likely feel like hell for most of the next day, but by about 10pm you should start to feel sleepy as fuck.

Then keep getting up at 7am man. Your body will acclimate and learn that 7am is waking up time so will start to feel tired at an appropriate time of the night.

That is the biggest "tip" man. It's obvious as hell but I read it in a book and it pretty much cured my insomnia when I was a teenager.

Other tips that this book said:

Don't eat anything in the three hours before you go to sleep. Meals too close to sleep time can cause digestion to interfere with your sleep.

Don't drink much fluids in the hour before. Obviously too much and you'll be back and forth pissing.

Do something nice and chilled out before you turn in.

Don't use your bed for anything other than sleeping (or fucking) . Don't like watch TV or listen to music or go on your laptop. Your body needs to associate your bed with sleep. Nothing else.

And don't take naps during the day. Your body gets confused and thinks it's kinda slept so doesn't really feel like it needs to sleep during the night.

Hope this helps man. Insomnia is shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
          This is what you do.

Whatever time you get up now. Get up half an hour before that. No matter how much sleep you get or don't get. Get up at that time.

If that means you need to get up at 7am then get up and 7am even if you didn't fall asleep until 3am.

You'll most likely feel like hell for most of the next day, but by about 10pm you should start to feel sleepy as fuck.

Then keep getting up at 7am man. Your body will acclimate and learn that 7am is waking up time so will start to feel tired at an appropriate time of the night.

That is the biggest "tip" man. It's obvious as hell but I read it in a book and it pretty much cured my insomnia when I was a teenager.

Other tips that this book said:

Don't eat anything in the three hours before you go to sleep. Meals too close to sleep time can cause digestion to interfere with your sleep.

Don't drink much fluids in the hour before. Obviously too much and you'll be back and forth pissing.

Do something nice and chilled out before you turn in.

Don't use your bed for anything other than sleeping (or fucking) . Don't like watch TV or listen to music or go on your laptop. Your body needs to associate your bed with sleep. Nothing else.

And don't take naps during the day. Your body gets confused and thinks it's kinda slept so doesn't really feel like it needs to sleep during the night.

Hope this helps man. Insomnia is shit.
          Good tips. For the longest time we didn't have a tv in our bedroom because I found I slept much better without one in the room. Sure enough, I caved to the wife's wishes and we got one, now I sleep like ****.

Comment

I'm taking Boston Guy and Sane Man's advice.

You ever sleep so little where you know you slept for an hour, but it feels like you didnt? That happened to me this morning.

I woke up and it felt like I didn't sleep at all. I hate that ish

Comment

Eat a ****load of lentil curry

Sex - yes it's time to say hello to that polish girl Beer

Watch NFL highlights videos on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                Eat a ****load of lentil curry

Sex - yes it's time to say hello to that polish girl Beer

Watch NFL highlights videos on YouTube
                I feel like a zombie.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I'm taking Boston Guy and Sane Man's advice.

You ever sleep so little where you know you slept for an hour, but it feels like you didnt? That happened to me this morning.

I woke up and it felt like I didn't sleep at all. I hate that ish

Why not mine? It will tire you Beer.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                    Why not mine? It will tire you Beer.
                    when I wank; I get excited so that wouldn't work

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      when I wank; I get excited so that wouldn't work

I like to wank also,even better when i wake up in the morning and i find the dog licking my balls

Comment

Working...
                      X