Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thirteen years ago today

On September 11, 2011.

Ill never forget where I was:

Sleeping on my desk in freshman french class. Enrique Velez woke me up to tell me what happened.

"Hey nigga, wake up! Man, didn't you hear? The Chinese blew up the white house!"

Never Forget.

Comment

I was in 5th grade. Crazy; they had parents pick up their kids and everything. We all had to go into the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Ill never forget where I was:

Sleeping on my desk in freshman french class. Enrique Velez woke me up to tell me what happened.

"Hey nigga, wake up! Man, didn't you hear? The Chinese blew up the white house!"

Never Forget.

Comment

I never forget where I was. I was in bed and I heard the TV and woke up to the news of the World Trade Center being attacked. I was horrified by what I saw on that TV.

Never Forget

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
            On September 11, 2001.

Fixed it for you.

Comment

My mom woke me up seconds before the 2nd plane hit.I saw it live, and I was hooked from there. I believe I was in the 7th grade?

I remember talking about it all day in shop class and our fat shop teacher got a tv out.

Comment

You know what? I won't lie; I believe 9/11 was an inside job. I'll never sway from the testimonies of officers and fire fighters on that day.

Then thermite is found in the dust samples.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  You know what? I won't lie; I believe 9/11 was an inside job. I'll never sway from the testimonies of officers and fire fighters on that day.

Then thermite is found in the dust samples.
                  indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    indeed.
                    You've read the studies about thermite being found in the samples?

Good for you. Little steps.

Comment

Working...
                    X