Thirteen years ago today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13 years wow!
    It feels like it just happen last year

I got out the shower turned on the tv and saw one the North Tower on fire as they were saying "a plane has crashed into tower number one" then as I got ready for work I see the second plane hit tower 2

I couldn't belive it, I was in complete shock I ran to my attic got on the roof (I could see the skyline from there) just to make sure this was really happening I ran back down got in my car and picked up my daughter from school before I knew it the streets were full of people running home with their kids

watching the people on tv ruining for their lives from this dark cloud in the same streets I've walked thru many times not knowing if they were ever gonna make it home was a horrible feeling

I remember the first plane I saw in the air after everything happen, everyone I was with just paused and stared at it in complete silence with a small amount of fear in us

today is not a day to talk about conspiracy theories or who's to blame but to remember the ones we lost and the HEROS that ran up those buildings to rescue the one's they could while everyone was running out

RIP

Comment

I was on my way to work and had the news on in the background. I heard that a plane hit the first tower, and immediately thought it was some idiot pilot who just fuked up.

When the second one hit, I felt this weird feeling in my stomach and knew something was wrong.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          im WC time, so by the time i turned on the tv in my hospital room both buildings already got hit and everyone knew it was an attack.

1st thing that popped in my head was this tom clancy novel i read where an airline pilot crashed his jumbo jet into the capitol building to kkll the president and congress.
          Watching it on TV it was real-but what really hit me was finding out a friend from high school had LITERALLY just got out when the 1st tower fell. walked around dazed and covered in soot and ash-like a ****ing zombie.

Then to hear about the pentagon and the other plane was surreal.

I live in Jersey-it used to be so easy to get a drivers license. But since the terrorists had NJ DL's so much has changed and its a much more serious and strenuous process.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Watching it on TV it was real-but what really hit me was finding out a friend from high school had LITERALLY just got out when the 1st tower fell. walked around dazed and covered in soot and ash-like a ****ing zombie.

Then to hear about the pentagon and the other plane was surreal.

I live in Jersey-it used to be so easy to get a drivers license. But since the terrorists had NJ DL's so much has changed and its a much more serious and strenuous process.
            man, as if that had anything to do with it.

our govt is silly sometimes.

Comment

What caused the explosion at 2:30?

Comment

I was in Lexington, KY in my first semester of college. I remember waking up and seeing that the first plane had hit and going back to sleep. Then the second plane hit and I thought to myself, "I guess I don't have to go to class today" and proceeded to sleep some more. Yes, I'm selfish and heartless. People wouldn't go into gas stations owned by Sikhs and other ethnicities, it was embarrassing. Then I remember seeing all these hillbilly kids marching around with flags and **** like they were going off to the civil war.

Comment

I remember waking up for work and hearing that the first plane had hit. Turned on the news and watched as the second plane had hit on live television. went to work and watched the news all day.

Comment

Terrible moment in mankind's history.

Comment

I was in a cpu science class - final year of HS.

It was late in the day here - and we saw the news sites.

RIP to all.

It was the pivotal event of the 21st century.

Comment

Working...
                      X