No announcement yet.

Thirteen years ago today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    When i got home from school, I'd got a DVD in the mail from eBay. First movie I ever bought off the internet. My Mom was mad that I wanted to watch the DVD instead of the news coverage.

I went upstairs pissed off. Don't remember what I did. Probably masturbated and played Radiohead songs on my guitar or some shit. That was pretty much the norm.
    I was entertained by this post. Could not green you though.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i was a freshman in high school. the assistant principal called the teacher of my social studies class into the hallway and told him what had happened. he returned to the class looking like he had seen a ghost. i thought somebody in his family had died. this was basically pre cell phone, so you'd get personal news that way.

he told us what happened, and we spent the rest of the class talking about it. i was just getting old enough to start to understand what was going on [that people had died, what that meant, what this would mean for the future of the country and for peace.] at 14, the scope of what happened really didn't hit me until i got older. if it happened again i'd probably have cried right there in class. i cried after the marathon was bombed, and i cried several times over the several days after sandy hook. i'd just start to cry.
      Class of 2005, what's up? I was the same way... I honestly didn't really care or understand at that age. "Damn, they blew up the towers? thats ****ed up. What's for dinner?"

You going to your reunion? ****ing crazy that almost ten years have gone by since we graduated

Comment

Me and my mate were goofing around in the Newsagents, they had the tv out which I felt was strange, I saw footage of a plane going into a building and immediately thought it was some type of accidental crash, I was trying to tell my friend that this could be some serious ish.. When I got home I saw the news and was shocked. Told my mum who had heard whispers on the way back and we were shocked and glued to the tv from there.

Comment

Was getting ready for work when the second plane hit, and basically stayed home watching the day unfold.

Do a lot of military work over at Travis and Beale AFB's, and both places had insane security for quite sometime after the attack.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Class of 2005, what's up? I was the same way... I honestly didn't really care or understand at that age. "Damn, they blew up the towers? thats ****ed up. What's for dinner?"

You going to your reunion? ****ing crazy that almost ten years have gone by since we graduated

i doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by 915 View Post
                A crystal clear, blatant conspiracy. It's sad how the debunkers indulge their denial so desperately. Twisting truth and deflecting, even out right lying and ignoring important questions. I can't blame them though, the truth is truly terrifying.

Comment

Working...
                X