Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thirteen years ago today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember I was in 6th grade. I had no idea what everyone was talking about but I went along with it, what a douche I was. When a bunch of kids were crying before first period I was confused as ****, watched the news in home room and was still confused as ****. Then I got home and asked my dad what was going on and he explained it to me in spanish, that was when I finally understood and shed some tears myself.

Comment

**** y'all make me feel old as ****. Lol, I was 18, teacher left class, came back and said a plane hit one of the twin towers. At the time I thought it was some small plane that did it by accident. We bounced from school, hit a bar and were blown away. Never forget that day.

Comment

I was recording an album with my band and had a week off work, getting high, recording music and playing computer games in the studio. We all stood around and watched the news, then we fired up more joints and put desert strike into the mega drive and went and fcuked up the Arabs for revenge.

The severity of the situation took a day to sink in and realise the consequences all round

Comment

I still have hours of recorded video from that day chav, it was surreal.

Comment

When i got home from school, I'd got a DVD in the mail from eBay. First movie I ever bought off the internet. My Mom was mad that I wanted to watch the DVD instead of the news coverage.

I went upstairs pissed off. Don't remember what I did. Probably masturbated and played Radiohead songs on my guitar or some shit. That was pretty much the norm.

Comment

And I was in 5th grade and years later I'll be in Afghan.

Wild.

Comment

Wow Charlie co. Was serious ****

Go on a 20k hike and tell me how you feel

Comment

and we still haven't got to the bottom of it and never will. the evil en****** (i cannot call them humans - maybe they are human physically but they lack human qualities such as love, caring, compassion etc etc) who run this world are so powerful they have everyone believing it was a bunch of muslims who never flew a plane that size before, able to bypass the world's most sophisticated air-defence system, flying planes at over 600mph at extremely low altitudes which is impossible because the plane would break up at such altitudes which is why planes need to reach 30,000ft to reach their cruise speeds as the air is much thinner up there. but we're told they managed to reach those speeds at just over 1,000ft above ground level. and building 7 collapsed because of fire yet was furthest away from the twin towers, whilst building 6 which was right underneath the towers' collapse and was severely damaged due to the debris from the towers' collapse remained standing and had to be torn down during the clean up.

okay. i believe you.

Comment

i was at the hospital waiting to be released when the evil juice in collaboration with the umbrella corporation used demolition and cgi planes to frame ppl of the religion of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFYS View Post
                      everyone believing it was a bunch of muslims who never flew a plane that size before, able to bypass the world's most sophisticated air-defence system, flying planes at over 600mph at extremely low altitudes which is impossible because the plane would break up at such altitudes which is why planes need to reach 30,000ft to reach their cruise speeds as the air is much thinner up there. but we're told they managed to reach those speeds at just over 1,000ft above ground level.
                      1. the most sophisticated air defense systems are on board warships not land based. if you're talking about land based, then russians have that not US.

2. besides when was the last time you were in NYC and drove past an anti-aircraft gun or surface to air missile site, genius?

3. aircraft max speed limits are dependent on fuel conservation, flight comfort, not stressing the airframe. i don't think the guy crashing those planes cared about fuel conservation, turbulence or airframe life.

Comment

Working...
                      X