No announcement yet.

19 fake cell phone towers found in US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] 19 fake cell phone towers found in US

Apparently they can hack calls/emails/text messages.

19 found so far and there could be more

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-systems.html

http://www.popsci.com/article/techno...ing-your-calls

Comment

save us edward snowden.

Comment

Thanks for posting this Beer. We have to fight for our freedoms no matter what the cost. These measures wont stand in court when they are challenged. The justice dept already has leaked memos telling police departments not to let these out in the open.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Thanks for posting this Beer. We have to fight for our freedoms no matter what the cost. These measures wont stand in court when they are challenged. The justice dept already has leaked memos telling police departments not to let these out in the open.
          did you learn that watching the five in the afternoons? dont lie, you know you watch that show to jerk off to kimberly guilfoyle's hot bod.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
            did you learn that watching the five in the afternoons? dont lie, you know you watch that show to jerk off to kimberly guilfoyle's hot bod.
            No. I learned that from the history books. Tantaros is the only one who gets my sperm jn the toilet or wet nap.

Comment

Edward Snowdens the man, just a shame the yanks don't appreciate what he was doing for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
                Edward Snowdens the man, just a shame the yanks don't appreciate what he was doing for them.
                Actually public opinion is in his favor. Smart Americans support Snowden.

Comment

I'm not sure why everyone is going so crazy. These sort of things can be used to aid law enforcement and I'm not sure it's an accident that almost all of the towers are located on or near the borders.

I'm sure they don't need these towers to hack into your phone. They can most likely to that in coalition with mobile networks.

Comment

Wait, so (fake) cellphone towers that actually (work)? Well that's funny sounding.

Comment

Working...
                    X