19 fake cell phone towers found in US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Exactly. The scary part is nobody knows who uses these towers either
    Those memos about the stingrays are from the justice dept to some Florida police dept. Ill find them and link them here
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...olice/3902809/

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...partment.shtml

Comment

They aren't cell towers so that's why they're 'fake'

Would you rather use the term 'towers that resemble cell towers discovered' ?
      Well if they are near military bases maybe they are used to transmit on the military's on private frequency or something? Maybe they're used for military surveillance?

I mean there are things that it's perfectly okay to complain about, but stuff like this is just sensationalist and clutching at straws.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
        Well if they are near military bases maybe they are used to transmit on the military's on private frequency or something? Maybe they're used for military surveillance?

I mean there are things that it's perfectly okay to complain about, but stuff like this is just sensationalist and clutching at straws.
        I don't think that's the case. Sounds like you're grabbing for straws lad.

If to can't see how this is highly suspicious then I don't know what to tell you. Keep in mind the links I posted were from July/August.

There's more to be discovered most likely.
        Last edited by Beercules; 09-05-2014, 11:58 AM.

Comment

I don't think that's the case. Sounds like you're grabbing for straws lad.

If to can't see how this is highly suspicious then I don't know what to tell you. Keep in mind the links I posted were from July/August.

There's more to be discovered most likely.
          Its great that the majority of Americans are against these constitutional violations. The more this information comes out the faster we can get rid of these illegal instruments.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Its great that the majority of Americans are against these constitutional violations. The more this information comes out the faster we can get rid of these illegal instruments.
            Thank God for Snowden.

I just don't know why we would need these towers.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              they need to fire the dude in charge of hiding them doe

he sucks balls!
              that looks pretty bad ass. like straight from a sci fi movie. you probably just hatin cuz that's where that bird that ****ted on you came from.

Comment

Thank God for Snowden.

I just don't know why we would need these towers.
                Whatever do you mean?? MK ultra, operation mockingbird. Their little fema camps spread about. They need those towers to make sure Americans are watching exes of Atlanta and dumb crap like that.

Comment

Working...
                X