Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about Devon Alexander's views on "Chinamen"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
    you're doing it again!!!! lmfaaooooooooooooo you're stalling and sidestepping questions more than an empty politician who didnt prep for a debate.

As-salamu alaykum quannel.
    At this point its clear your doing nothing more than trolling.

It's funny that I showed a clear hypocrisy in this thread by you and other posters and you're reduced to this. Pathetic!

Comment

• Brother Khalid, I know you aspire to be an intelligent member of society and I admire that. Just a couple of improvements to your act and my admiration for you could become respect.

Here are some tips:

1. Learn how and when to use "you're" and "your" when debating on the internets
      2. Learn when and how to use apostrophes and contractions

Good night

Comment

• Originally posted by ChequeHook View Post
        Brother Khalid, I know you aspire to be an intelligent member of society and I admire that. Just a couple of improvements to your act and my admiration for you could become respect.

Here are some tips:

1. Learn how and when to use "you're" and "your" when debating on the internets
        2. Learn when and how to use apostrophes and contractions

Good night
        Auto correct and I was just about to edit that.

However, for the most part, I could give too ****s about punctuality on a message board.

Comment

• Your account has only been active for 4-5 days, already in Red, and you're not an alt? El-O-EL.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
            Auto correct and I was just about to edit that.

However, for the most part, I could give too ****s about punctuality on a message board.
            I don't believe that. You are a liar.

As for having red rep power that's somebody else's problem projected on me in the form of internet karma
            Last edited by ReIoaded; 09-05-2014, 03:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
              or it could be that nobody outside of boxing knows and gives a damn about devon alexander.
              Doesnt matter, if racist insults were hurled his way, the whole world would eventually know who he was.

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS

Share prices have sky rocketed at Roscoes house of chicken and waffles because of Devon AleXander.

Power to the people!!!!!!

Comment

• The main source of the confusion in this thread:

The general definition of "racism" (unjust racial discrimination) vs. the definition of "racism" provided by "Critical Race Theory" (institutionalized racism).

That's why some posters have been saying that "blacks can't be racist" because according to "Critical Race Theory" only those in power can be racist (the whites). According to "Critical Race Theory" the US basically has a white supremacist government or way of running things that mostly benefits whites and puts minorities at a disadvantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
                    I'm too intelligent and worldly to judge a group of people off the actions of a few.

With that said, you are basically the type of person Devon is talking about (based off of the bold text).

To answer your question, if I moved into a very poor area, and something bad happened to me, I have no one to blame but myself.
                    Weird because Devon Alexander said if one chinamen hates you all of them do yet you have no problem with that and chose to attack me. You don't seem to hold any black people accountable.

Comment

• Well the usual racists are supporting the words of an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X