Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about Devon Alexander's views on "Chinamen"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
    He is talking about Asian owners who hold racist views of blacks yet want to come into black communities and make money off of us.

Pretty clear what he is talking about, but your conveniently missing the point because your blinded by racism.
    How do you know the Asian owners hold racist views of blacks? Can you give any examples?

Comment

The fact that you can't get this lets me know your either racist or just plain stupid.

NVM......bold let's me know what your all about.
      please. spare me your pseudo socio intellect from professor griff university.

i dare you to answer it.

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
      He is talking about Asian owners who hold racist views of blacks yet want to come into black communities and make money off of us.

Pretty clear what he is talking about, but your conveniently missing the point because your blinded by racism.
      lmfaaoo at bscene's resident president of afrocentric studies talking about someone being blinded by racism. have you seen your act around here? you sound like a gullible idiot who just went to louis farakhan univeristy. im pretty clear he doesnt have a point. you dont think white people have racist views of blacks? you dont think latinos dont hold racist views about blacks? you think donald sterling is the only owner in professional sports who is racist against blacks?

that didnt stop them from doing business with blacks and vice versa. memo to you moron, humans are racist by nature because we are tribal by nature. racism is inherent in every human being. you dont think black people have racist views against other races?

you dont see other business owners of different ethnicities saying we shouldnt support black business owners because we are racist against them even though we like the product that they sell.

get the hell outta here you racially brainwashed imbecile.

Originally posted by ChequeHook View Post
      Its very simple really. The Chinamen go into black communities and treat the people like crap because they know they will get hated for it and all of that hate will result into continued support of their businesses.

It's the same business model used by Floyd. Act rude towards and treat people of different ethnicities like crap and they will purchase your products.
      Last edited by Ragnar Lothbrok; 09-05-2014, 02:06 AM.

Comment

• This is a dispute between black and chinese people, so no one is going to care. If it was a white guy talking **** about black people eating too much chinese food, however, it would make world headlines.
        Last edited by Dixie Normis; 09-05-2014, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
          This is a dispute between black and chinese people, so no one is going to care. If it was a white guy talking **** about black people eating too much chinese food, however, it would make world headlines.
          or it could be that nobody outside of boxing knows and gives a damn about devon alexander.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
            please. spare me your pseudo socio intellect from professor griff university.

i dare you to answer it.

lmfaaoo at bscene's resident president of afrocentric studies talking about someone being blinded by racism. have you seen your act around here? you sound like a gullible idiot who just went to louis farakhan univeristy. im pretty clear he doesnt have a point. you dont think white people have racist views of blacks? you dont think latinos dont hold racist views about blacks? you think donald sterling is the only owner in professional sports who is racist against blacks?

that didnt stop them from doing business with blacks and vice versa. memo to you moron, humans are racist by nature because we are tribal by nature. racism is inherent in every human being. you dont think black people have racist views against other races?

you dont see other business owners of different ethnicities saying we shouldnt support black business owners because we are racist against them even though we like the product that they sell.

get the hell outta here you racially brainwashed imbecile.

Too much nonsense in this post for me to address.

With that said, I (like any other human) refuse to support any group or individual who expresses clear hatred towards me and my people.

It's unfortunate your too racist to comprehend this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
              This is a dispute between black and chinese people, so no one is going to care. If it was a white guy talking **** about black people eating too much chinese food, however, it would make world headlines.
              White victimization?

Sorry but you get no sympathy from me

Comment

Too much nonsense in this post for me to address.

With that said, I (like any other human) refuse to support any group or individual who expresses clear hatred towards me and my people.

It's unfortunate your too racist to comprehend this.
                Brother Khalid, could you please give an example of the hatred the Chinamen corner store owners give to black communities?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChequeHook View Post
                  Brother Khalid, could you please give an example of the hatred the Chinamen corner store owners give to black communities?
                  I will as soon as you post from your main account

Comment

I will as soon as you post from your main account
                    This is my main account.

But funny that you assume I have another account. What reason do you have for thinking such? That's kind of like Account Racism lol

Comment

Asian owners only view of blacks is from first hand experience so it spreads that way, they open up shops in the ghetto in mainly black areas, and than either get robbed, or have to deal with some ghetto ass customers who are rude to them or steal, so who's fault is that for them having that type of view? Who wouldn't be a bit cautious?

Comment

Working...
                      X