Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about Devon Alexander's views on "Chinamen"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Man, those guys were beyond racists, WTF. I said there's some racism in all of us, but that's going overboard. Just one guy decided to stand up for himself. How could they be allowed to verbally and racially bully people like that?

And what was even more ****ed up, calling the little boy "ugly" with his dad there. Those POS's are cowards. Can't believe no one in the video physically did something, like break a bottle right in his mouth so he can STFU right on the spot. If they attempt to jump you who cares, you have a broken bottle in your hand, start waving it and then run away lol.
    What can you do?

Ghetto POS like these guys always travel in groups. By themselves they wouldnt say ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
      Devon AleXander

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Damnnnnnnnnn, that white boy went HAM as a mother****er. I don't promote kicking a guy while down, but, the brotha thought he was a g and got ****ed up.
        Ive always been of the belief that if you put a person down you can keep em down, i would never kick someone on the floor if i personally didnt knock them to the floor.

Once the guy is out though you gotta stop.

Comment

If he words it a little better, and goes a little more in depth on alternatives and why it's good to stop eating Chinese Food, which is really not Chinese food, it's just Chinese people serving American food...not too many people actually buy the Chinese dishes, it would come off a little better.
          I'm not sure his comments were about food.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          We all have some racism inside of us, naturally.
          While this is probably true I've never felt the urge to have a huge massively racist rant on social media. Fascinating really.

Originally posted by Resilient View Post
          I just consulted the anti racism officers at boxingscene New England and Bringer.

They reminded me that the young black gentleman was simply responding to systematic oppression, we shouldn't draw any conclusions and that the white man was harassing him.
          This sounds like the opposite of something Bringer would say.

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          This drug dealer tried to step to this white guy and got knocked out, not sure if he lived but look at the blood on the cement.
          This guy could easily have died from a fractured skull, just one of the reasons street fighting is a bad idea.

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
          I've never met a racist that was smarter than me, not a single one.
          I think most racists are probably smarter than you, simply by law of averages.

Comment

• What a dumbass. I'm happy his boxing career is a big joke.

Comment

It's not something people are comfortable admitting. I for one, don't care, I see nothing wrong with that. There's people that would not date AA girls but won't say they wouldn't, because obviously it's rude. I only share this information with close friends.

On the other hand, it's not the color, because I would and have dated brown/dark skinned Hispanic girls, even one of Trinidad(Caribbean). It's the attitude and behavior of AA girls, specifically in my neighborhood/city.
              If you met an African America girl who was 'classy' had a brilliant personality/attitude and was an absolute stunner, would you date her?

If you say no then it IS about the colour and your sweeping generalizations associated with it.

Comment

• I had a Chinese - American weed guy whose parents owned a Chinese restaurant. I would get my herb and food delivered by a 100% Chinese kid named Fernando. If thats not multiculturalism at work then nothing is.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  I had a Chinese - American weed guy whose parents owned a Chinese restaurant. I would get my herb and food delivered by a 100% Chinese kid named Fernando. If thats not multiculturalism at work then nothing is.

Comment

• in alexander's defense, he is way too stupid to understand what he's saying. the guy is dumb as a rock.

Comment

• kev's a racist, yo.

Comment

Working...
                      X