Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On a scale 1-10, how good you think you are in bed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted 1 by accident i thought it said how many inches is your boner, wups..

Comment

low 5 high 7 depending on the weather

Comment

when i get done with them theyre usualy in a daze and talkin all outta there head.

Comment

Damn near a 10. I manage to cum almost every time.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
            when i get done with them theyre usualy in a daze and talkin all outta there head.
            Rohypnol doesn't count. Consented sex only.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I could get a woman off when I actually put the effort in, but for the most part I don't even bother unless I really have feelings for her.
              come on georges, imaginary girl or blown up sex dolls don't count. we know for a fact that you’re still a virgin. stop lying…

Comment

Being that I'm an honest man, it's a very sad misgiving I don't have the luxury of being modest—I'm a 10.

Comment

I can be anywhere from a 7 to a 10 depending on the level of aggression and desire I have pent up. Also depends on the girl gotta be like a smart boxer in there and always adapt .

Comment

Depends if I'm being selfish I'll just bust then pull out. Then there's times where I can go for long and bust when I feel. And times where I can't even bust at all and go soft but usually make my girl orgasm enough so she cba to continue anyway

Comment

You are all sexual gods!

Comment

Working...
                      X