Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On a scale 1-10, how good you think you are in bed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was gonna vote but didn't see "11" option. Yeah, I'm that good

Comment

If I didn't think I was a ten, I wouldn't be alive. I would have given up and died of depression years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        If I didn't think I was a ten, I wouldn't be alive. I would have given up and died of depression years ago.
        Your stepdad must be a good teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
          Your stepdad must be a good teacher.

Get a life buddy. But I guess it must be hard to have a life that isn't horrible when you've never given a girl an orgasm lol

I have girls dripping led. You have no idea. If any girl is lonely enough to be with you and your tiny penis, what do you think they would do when they met a real man?
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-31-2014, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Get a life buddy. But I guess it must be hard to have a life that isn't horrible when you've never given a girl an orgasm lol

I have girls dripping led. You have no idea. If any girl is lonely enough to be with you and your tiny penis, what do you think they would do when they met a real man?
            Aren't you ashamed bragging on the net about girls? We weren't even sure if the girl you're rocking must be someone like this (you, on the other hand, looks like the guy minus your pouting lips).

Comment

nothing discussed in this thread is going to make your shrimp dick bigger or diminish my manhood. Sorry tiny tim =/

But hey you can always pull out your beatles record and listen about how love is all you need.

John Lennon forgot to mention you also need a dick bigger than 4 inches.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-01-2014, 01:47 AM.

Comment

nothing discussed in this thread is going to make your shrimp dick bigger or diminish my manhood. Sorry tiny tim =/

But hey you can always pull out a beatles record and listen about how love is all you need.

John Lennon forgot to mention you also need a dick bigger than 4 inches.
                I never claim to have dick bigger or smaller than 4 inches. But you on the other hand never fails to try to impress us how alpha you are.

What an insecure ***** you are.

Comment

First NE and me and now Led and the Mighty Righteous.

Love is in the air

Comment

Comment

Probably a solid 4.

Comment

Working...
                      X