Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida cops threatens to murder minority citizen for recording their activities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    "I'll put a round in your ass so quick"

"whaaat?" "what did i do?"

*cop looks at camera guy, noticing the camera* *opens camera guy's door, 'put your hands on the thing, drop the phone'*

you cannot make this stuff up.

cameras out, everybody. this is a revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      you cannot make this stuff up.

cameras out, everybody. this is a revolution.
      It doesn't always work like that though. Especially not for minorities who pull cameras out. Unless it's mounted to you in one way or another, they'll find ways to force you to put the camera down. Notice how in the video, the cop immediately went for the guy with the camera and told him to put his hands on the seat with guns drawn. This wasn't even a felony stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
        Well he said I will put a round on your ass so quick. Not exactly the same words now. Context makes a difference.

However yes they were way too aggressive. The guys in the car shouldn't be using words like Cracker though. Cracker to me relates to race, and racism is a big no no.
        Do you really blame them for their language? Years of oppression and the racist police force treating the way they do on a daily basis? You'd have animosity towards them too.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
          I'm sure calling the police "stupid ass crackers" had nothing to do with the quality of their treatment.
          It has absolutely nothing to do with it actually. But see, people of your ilk like to bring up the irrelevant to make the police the victims here. As it the group deserved to be treated that way.

Comment

you would think this is OK, lol. cops take being recorded as a threat to their authority. it keeps them from doing what they think is right or appropriate.

cops shouldn't be doing that, pig. cops have the right to search vehicles if there is probably cause to believe there's a crime being committed, or for their safety.

they're not supposed to bully black people. they're not trained to talk like that. "i'll put a round in your ass so quick." dude is a hot head, and gets a rush from pointing his gun at people when he can get away with it. that's why he became a cop.

high definition cameras are on everybody's phone. even blacks. that accountability is going to slowly change the american police culture. there will be a few more recorded, landmark cases of this systematic violence against blacks. it sucks that it has to happen that way, but that's what it's going to take.

you aren't even american

i don't see how you can pretend to understand the historic persecution of blacks by american police. you need to go through the entire history of the race relations in the country post civil war, and you've clearly never done that.

the HD camera is going to be the driving force in stopping police / state sanctioned violence against young black men.

keep your cameras rolling, boys. ask if you're being detained. if not, you should be free to go, but that doesn't mean you have to run away. be polite. comply with what's being said, and keep your camera rolling. it is not illegal to record the police.
            Oh shut the f**k up you soppy little twat.

Comment

It's common in Russia to have a camera on the dashboard of your car for insurance purposes...I suppose it's a good idea here if you believe you're in danger of overzealous cops.

Might be a good marketing idea....but will probably be Arabs, Koreans, Chinese and whites that will corner the market....at least that's what I've heard will happen.

Comment

New England has to be the biggest liberal phaggot on this forum...

He wishes he was black.

Comment

These men were speaking in a disrespectful tone and using words that would have elicited a poor response from anyone they were talking to. In the state of Florida though, the term cracker is usually synonymous with police officer not necessarily white person.

Comment

Don't understand why the cop wouldn't just proceed to delete the video lol. How does this still exist?

Comment

you would think this is OK, lol. cops take being recorded as a threat to their authority. it keeps them from doing what they think is right or appropriate.
                      Nope. The lot of them were being uncooperative, behaving furtively, and frankly looking guilty. If you get pulled over you ID yourself. It's fairly standard. If you;re recording an officer tell them "Just so you know I am recording this interaction". Not "I'm recordin yo ass".

It's also worth mentioning that this very short video clip begins part way through the interaction. This is the most damning bit of footage they could find and it consists of a second car being called to a traffic stop and a bunch of young kids in a car acting like confrontational dicks with police. There is no word on the reason for the stop, there is no information on why a second unit was requested. But there were clear examples of general shitheadery inside the vehicle.

they're not supposed to bully black people. they're not trained to talk like that. "i'll put a round in your ass so quick." dude is a hot head, and gets a rush from pointing his gun at people when he can get away with it. that's why he became a cop.
                      There's a whole lot of stuff you're assuming here.

high definition cameras are on everybody's phone. even blacks.
                      Racist.

that accountability is going to slowly change the american police culture. there will be a few more recorded, landmark cases of this systematic violence against blacks.
                      Almost all of the violence perpetrated against black people is perpetrated by other black people.

i don't see how you can pretend to understand the historic persecution of blacks by american police. you need to go through the entire history of the race relations in the country post civil war, and you've clearly never done that.
                      Clearly Mister Recordin Yo Ass had the underground railroad, Amistad, the American Civil War and Martin Luther King in the forefront of his mind when he was calling a police officer a cracker and refusing to ID himself despite being legally required to as the driver of a vehicle.

keep your cameras rolling, boys. ask if you're being detained. if not, you should be free to go, but that doesn't mean you have to run away. be polite. comply with what's being said, and keep your camera rolling. it is not illegal to record the police.
                      I'm recordin yo ass, cracker. Politely.

Comment

Working...
                      X