Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Stewart Runs Over And Kills 17 Year Old, Looks On Purpose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no doubt that Ward should have stayed in his car and there is no doubt Stewart hit the throttle when he got close to Ward. To say that Steward has always been a hothead and a douche bag is an understatement. I'm sure he was trying to scare the kid and clipped him... which is still manslaughter.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      Tony probably did not even see the kid there until the other car in front him swerved to avoid him.

He had probably a split second to react, and did it too late. The kids fault.
      he didnt se him. Dudde was wearing a BLACK fire suit at NIGHT on a dirt track with dust kicking up.

Comment

R.I.P very sad

Comment

It would at least have to be manslaughter. As someone else pointed out, it was too coincidental that out of all the other racers he was the one to hit him. He was at least going out of his way to scare him, which is reckless and dangerous.

It could have even been outright murder, but I don't fancy the lawyer's chances of convicting him of that. Even if they somehow prove he did it intentionally, they could always use a temporary insanity (rage) argument since it all happened so quickly.

Comment

He bumped Ward's car 1st forcing him to hit a wall. The 1st car swerved to avoid Ward and Stewart swerved into him...I can't say whether it was intentional or not but it doesn't look good. He has a history of being an asshole.

This from...

http://nascar.about.com/library/weekly/aa091602a.htm

There has been a long series of incidents where Tony Stewart let his temper get the best of him going all the way back to his rookie year when Tony tried to climb in Kenny Irwin's window to get to him after an incident in Martinsville. Other incidents include post race run-ins with Jeff Gordon, shoving incident in Daytona with Robby Gordon, multiple incidents with reporters... and the list goes on.

Recently Tony was fined and put on probation by both NASCAR and Home Depot for an incident with a photographer after the Brickyard 400. Now we have Tony Stewart being investigated by the Sullivan County, TN sheriff's department for allegedly shoving a woman after the race in Bristol, and a safety worker from New Hampshire is accusing Tony of punching him after Stewart wrecked out of the July race.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              he didnt se him. Dudde was wearing a BLACK fire suit at NIGHT on a dirt track with dust kicking up.
              That's how I feel..

It seemed like ward was playing frogger when he was walking down the track..

As another poster has stated in other threads, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes"

Dude was in the middle of the track, not well light, dressed in black, wtf did you think was gonna happen

Comment

Reminds me of the south park episode where cartmen realizes he will never be a nascar driver...

Comment

Looks like he had a deathwish. That was the last thing I would've done, walk in the middle of the track during a RACE.

Comment

We have a track here where I live. Race nearly every Saturday night. If I were a racer (which I'm not) and this had happened, they would have had cuffs on me before I climbed out of the car.

The only reason he's going to get away with this, is because of who he is. Had this happened in reverse, Ward would have been arrested, and NASCAR fans would be flipping their shit, calling him a murderer, etc.

Every other car that passed by him could see him, and avoid him, but not poor Tony. He couldn't see him, so he swerved directly toward him, sped up, and ran him over. Stewart it a notorious hotheaded asshole. To think that this wasn't at least somewhat intentional is naive, in my opinion.

I don't think he tried to KILL the guy, but he was, at a minimum, trying to scare him. He deserves to be banned from racing, convicted of vehicular manslaughter, and sent to jail.

And if he didn't have a publicist out there somewhere talking some sense into him, he'd have probably raced yesterday, too.
                    Last edited by johnm is...; 08-11-2014, 07:27 AM.

Comment

moral of the story, dont walk out into a race track while the race is still going!!

Comment

Working...
                      X