No announcement yet.

Happy Eid-al fitri everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Eid-al fitri everyone

Even though i'm closet atheist(still ) Traditions still apply, so in this joyous day i beg all of you for forgiveness and love thy neighbor or whatever.

So i'm back in my home town, my mom been making her best holiday dishes since yesterday, got 1 mill(Rp not $) in small bills for the childrens, gonna visits my father and brother grave at noon and roast a goat in the evening.

But first Gotta get to the mosque for Morning Eid Pray (gotta blend in )

I am not knowledgeable about this holiday...does it include stoning a woman to death or merely removing her genitals? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Selamat idul fitri bro! We made some nasi uduk this morning for breakfast, it was delicious. I might go to a friend's place tonight to celebrate even though I'm not even Muslim

Comment

I'll expect some very powerful fireworks to be going off across the Muslim world (and non-Muslim world) today then.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          I am not knowledgeable about this holiday...does it include stoning a woman to death or merely removing her genitals? Thanks in advance.
          o... yeah good ol' muslim stereotype, who didn't see that coming eh??
          Is indonesian man not middle east, tonite we're gonna see some Dangdut girls shake their's booty.

how about that for religious holiday entertaiment.

Comment

Originally posted by winky's right View Post
            Selamat idul fitri bro! We made some nasi uduk this morning for breakfast, it was delicious. I might go to a friend's place tonight to celebrate even though I'm not even Muslim
            MOhon maaf lahir batin
            gonna eat some rendang now, my blood pressure gonna be sky high after this holiday, hope i'm not gonna get stroke

Comment

Did you fast, betmen?

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                I'll expect some very powerful fireworks to be going off across the Muslim world (and non-Muslim world) today then.
                there you are, the champion of muslim hater in Boxingscene
                never gonna admit there're 100mil+ peace loving muslims on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by winky's right View Post
                  Did you fast, betmen?
                  NO....
                  last time i'm fasting is when i still live with my parents 6-7 years ago i think. and that just for appearance, not gonna break my mother heart.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    NO....
                    last time i'm fasting is when i still live with my parents 6-7 years ago i think. and that just for appearance, not gonna break my mother heart.
                    Lmaoooooo at least ur honest

Comment

Working...
                    X