This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
    Ahh well it's over. All the rockin threads are gone. Beautiful things aren't meant to last.

That was the most fun I have ever had on the internet and I'm glad I was here to witness it.
    Just give it a few weeks until his next meltdown and we'll get to see it all over again.

Comment

Hey Boston Guy, here is another one of your mods throwing **** and instigating. This place has NO INTEGRITY........

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        Hey Boston Guy, here is another one of your mods throwing **** and instigating. This place has NO INTEGRITY........
        Jackie Kallen will vouch for that

Comment

He's not one of my mods. I'm not the head mod here. Bringer is a fellow mod, if you will

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            Just throwing this thread out there to combat Rockin's usual attention whoring.

He can ignore you guys all he wants, but he'll never be able to ignore me.

Anyway, 'sup guys?
            Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            He's not one of my mods. I'm not the head mod here. Bringer is a fellow mod, if you will
            I remember when this place was great, but.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-cngNNxJl0

Comment

ohhhh man!!!

I have a feeling thread gonna get pretty good soon

where Bringito at?

Comment

Comment

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/2/g/G/3/2gG3l/bundys_popcorn.gif[/IMG]

Comment

And you guys wonder why no other fighters come in to this place.

Comment

And you guys wonder why no other fighters come in to this place.
                      No we don't, man.

This is a fan forum.

Like, for fans. This place is specifically for us.

Comment

Working...
                      X