Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyone more annoying than Ariana Grande?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That song of hers that I hear all the time in the radio is ****in annoying. She is a horrible singer. she's just screaming and ****. SHe's hot doe.

Comment

Why? Are you jealous of all the attention she's getting?

Her body is **** but she has the face of an angel. Plus she can sing.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        Why? Are you jealous of all the attention she's getting?

Her body is **** but she has the face of an angel. Plus she can sing.
        People get jealous of money not attention. **** I want people following me for if i can't sick the hounds on 'em?

Comment

she looks like she's 17, very cute.
          according to the internet she's 5'0, lol can you imagine
          but yea music is ****.

Comment

I'm not hating on the chick at all. Just think it's funny as **** that this tween demographic pop star/Nickelodeon star is one of the biggest stars in the entire world. She's got like 15 more million followers on twitter than Kate f**king Upton. She has more followers than LeBron James. More than Leonardo DiCaprio. More than CNN. Lmao I'm probably putting way too much stock into twitter follower stats but damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Queef Genius View Post
              Sing circles? The girl can sing with the best of em. She can literally perfectly imitate the majority out there right now.

She should be popular. Someone with actual talent. I don't give a **** about her career, I just think shes hot.

In a day where people like Kim K is a huge celebrity, people like Grande should be celebrated. She's walked a straight line and seems to be a sweet girl Unlike the Hilton's and Lohans of the world.

I don't get the hate.
              I gotta ask. What makes her hot? She may be in her 20s but the girl still looks like shes 13. I shutter a little when people talk about how hot she is.
              Last edited by Shogunofharlem1; 07-20-2014, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Okay, there are now four pages in this thread and not only are there not a multitude of pictures of dat ass, but there are no pics at all.

How can we weigh in on this chick without pictures? How you gonna order the damn ice cream from the ice cream tuck without pictures?

The Lounge is ****ing up.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Okay, there are now four pages in this thread and not only are there not a multitude of pictures of dat ass, but there are no pics at all.

How can we weigh in on this chick without pictures? How you gonna order the damn ice cream from the ice cream tuck without pictures?

The Lounge is ****ing up.

dat ass doe

Comment

this thread should be over you mafu kkers have way 2 much emotions for grown a zz dudes ...

Comment

Dude seriously WTF I feel like a pedo for putting that picture up.

Comment

Working...
                      X